Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
RBSA Apartment Qs

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 1:38 pm
We're taking the plunge on aliyah and considering landing in RBSA (because, of course... but it does seem to make sense for us)

A few questions:
- What's the crowd like on Dolev/ KSY shul?
- Other suggestions of where to look (RBSA or RBS in general, we're open!)
- Are most rentals longer-term leases? I don't want to have to move again for a looooong time if we like it
- Suggestions of where to stay on a pilot trip/ what to be sure to do or see?
- Schools in the area? (I've searched here and that's been great but any other info is always helpful)

Thank you!

amother
Vanilla

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 2:05 pm
Get in touch with Rabbi and Mrs. Haber and make an appt. about the Shul which is growing all the time. I assume you can rent an guest apt. for a week. Go into RBS - Ramat Beit Shemesh on FB and ask. Try to make your appts. before you come so you can just run into schools to check them.

amother
Almond

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 9:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
We're taking the plunge on aliyah and considering landing in RBSA (because, of course... but it does seem to make sense for us)

A few questions:
- What's the crowd like on Dolev/ KSY shul?
- Other suggestions of where to look (RBSA or RBS in general, we're open!)
- Are most rentals longer-term leases? I don't want to have to move again for a looooong time if we like it
- Suggestions of where to stay on a pilot trip/ what to be sure to do or see?
- Schools in the area? (I've searched here and that's been great but any other info is always helpful)

Thank you!

Most apartment leases are for 1 year with an option to renew.
You can always try to negotiate for a long-term lease but it's not super common.
There are airbnb apartments in rbs.
www.rbsviews.com and
https://www.rbssunshine.com/ will have advertisements as well as the actual airbnb website.
Schools - what age and hashkafa are you looking for? There are over 50 schools in rbs. What have you already found in your search?
The RBS Facebook group is really your best bet. https://www.facebook.com/share.....7sQZp
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions