Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Online jobs from home

amother

Post Mon, Sep 15 2008, 6:54 pm
Is anyone successfully using one of those "online jobs work from home" programs? If yes, which one? Are you successful?

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Sep 16 2008, 6:57 pm
yep and yep.

My main work from home business is NOT exclusively online-- I'm a sales director for Mary Kay cosmetics and a lot of my work is person to person, or consultant training via my training website or personal phone calls..... though a lot of my sales comes from my website, I wouldn't call my main business online only.

My second business though is pretty much exclusively online. People log onto my website to join the business, I send them stuff, and they start signing THEIR people up---- I don't really sell anything (other than the opportunity to join and start recruiting).

Which business are you with?

NativeMom

Post Sat, Sep 20 2008, 7:16 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
yep and yep.

My second business though is pretty much exclusively online. People log onto my website to join the business, I send them stuff, and they start signing THEIR people up---- I don't really sell anything (other than the opportunity to join and start recruiting).

what business is it?

amother

Post Mon, Sep 22 2008, 8:04 am
try parameds.com

TwinsMommy

Post Mon, Sep 22 2008, 8:30 am
NativeMom, my second business is http://sendoutcards.com/42976

I set people up to set people up to set people up..... to send cards. Lots of people need to send a lot of cards... dentists, insurance agents, etc etc. I signed up a gal in Israel who uploads pics of her kids and sends them as cards for 42 cents a piece postage within America to her family since the cards are all mailed from Utah. If you think you might like to send cards to people in order to get them sending cards - it's fun to send 100 cards at once just by clicking a few buttons---- sending cards is as easy as sending email now.

creativemommyto3

Post Mon, Sep 22 2008, 8:34 am
how do you get these ppl to want to buy your cards?

TwinsMommy

Post Mon, Sep 22 2008, 9:10 am
because if you've ever needed to send a bunch of brochures, postcards, cards at once... you know how time consuming it is to stuff the envelopes, address them, stamp them, etc. We save the client lots of time. Plus when you sign up as a distributor you get a ton of training.... so this all becomes a lot more clear. If you ARE interested in being a distributor, just pm me.... now we're getting off topic, but here we go. Smile

For LESS than the cost of a hallmark card, you can log into the system, choose a card, type your message inside (in your own handwriting, uploading your own photos), and click send. The company prints the card, stuffs the envelope, addresses it, mails it. Realtors LOVE this system----- they can upload a photo of a house they just sold, type a message, click send, and the card goes out to everyone in their database that day.

You can set up the system to email you every time a birthday is coming. For my other business I have it set up to remind me of all customer and consultant birthdays. Every day I send birthday cards and it takes just a few seconds. Plus you can send 1 card or 100 cards in the same time span...... set up a card campaign, and once all your people are entered into the database (that was a lot of work on the front end but saves me a TON of time daily now), you can send one card and it sends out to everyone in the group as easily as it sends to one. With their names individualized!

So this system is really easy to sell since you're not selling a product so much as you're selling the opportunity to sign people up to USE the system and recruit others to use the system.

clear as mud? all you need to know is it's EASY, it's online, and it makes a lot of money. *lol*

NativeMom

Post Mon, Sep 22 2008, 10:58 am
oh I get it, what an interesting idea Smile

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Sep 23 2008, 12:40 am
amother wrote:
try parameds.com
I went to this website and it didnot have anything about jobs there. does it?

Aidelmom

Post Tue, Sep 23 2008, 12:47 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
amother wrote:
try parameds.com
I went to this website and it didnot have anything about jobs there. does it?

It does, check again.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers