Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Chol haMoed Photos!
Previous  1  2

supermama2

Post Thu, Oct 16 2008, 12:27 pm
Crying These picts. make me wish I were in Israel even more than I already do.....

I'm happy for those of you who are already there!

cl

Post Thu, Oct 16 2008, 3:04 pm
I went 2 a kids-play place in rechovot in Kibbutz Brenner this morning. It was quite nice but VERY expensive. 68 shekels for kids aged 1-13 and I think 37 for adults. It has an indoor play area and outside it has waterslides n water fountains, merry-go-round, tractor ride around kibbuts (bit boring). Its for a more active child cos u can sit back n watch them enjoy themself, running around.
DS hurt his foot this morning an cudnt really enjoy it as it hurt him 2 walk so we left an got our money back. But for those of u in Israel I just thought I wud let u know about it.

anonymom

Post Fri, Oct 17 2008, 12:35 am
ShakleeMom wrote:
I could cry, why do I live in these shtinky states! (no need to reply, I get this feeling every now and then) Although we have huge grassy parks easily accessible, nowhere do they have these magnificent huge contraptions that my kids would spend all day on!

I'm also jealous of the playground pictured. Playgrounds are my Yetzer Hora! What will I do when my kids are too old?

Hila-thanks for sharing those amazing pictures of Bircas Cohanim at the Kosel. It reminded me there's more to be jealous of living in E"Y. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you're adorable!

GAMZu

Post Fri, Oct 17 2008, 1:08 am
Quote:

I'm also jealous of the playground pictured. Playgrounds are my Yetzer Hora! What will I do when my kids are too old?

Why, have you forgotten about grandkids? Wink

hila

Post Fri, Oct 17 2008, 1:15 am
anonymom wrote:

Hila-thanks for sharing those amazing pictures of Bircas Cohanim at the Kosel. It reminded me there's more to be jealous of living in E"Y. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you're adorable!

embarrassed embarrassed thanks

But you too can be here - $50 one way ticket. Plenty of wonderful parks - we have about 20 right here in Efrat.

[aliya promotoion over for the day]

But since Mashiach is coming today - we will meet soon on har habayit beH

BeershevaBubby

Post Fri, Oct 17 2008, 1:17 am
hila wrote:
But since Mashiach is coming today - we will meet soon on har habayit beH

Amen Amen Amen

mandksima

Post Fri, Oct 17 2008, 2:58 am
I'm sad we didn't make it to Y"M on Wed! But we did enjoy Petach Tikva at the playground.

Maybe we'll go to Y"m on Sunday, I miss the kotel and Old City so much, and I live here!!!

cl

Post Fri, Oct 17 2008, 4:44 am
I wud love 2 live in Israel but I have to add if u love parks with playgrounds we have really great ones in London. I have a park outside my building n they just renovated it this summer (altho I liked it b4 also) so theres a seperate area for under 5s which is gr8 4 my kids cos even my 1y.o. can climb up the stairs to the palyhouse n slide. N 4 older kids they have this rock-climbing wall up to a big slide n lots of other big-kid stuff.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art