Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Obama's Pal (estinian) - Rashid Khalidi

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 8:58 am
Here's a short news clip about another shady pal of Obama's ( a Palestinian professor from Columbia U. who used to be on Yasser Arafat's payroll). Although Obama tries to shake off his connection with this guy it appears that there are financial as well as other connections between them.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=205653

It's getting to be a bit much already.

Last edited by ChossidMom on Mon, Oct 27 2008, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

octopus

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 9:27 am
I'm sure obama supporters will keep on rationalizing to themselves after seeing this. It's purely mind-boggling.

octopus

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 9:33 am
I would just like to add, that many obama supporters are concerned about war and mccain. Well, guess what? we live in bad and dangerous times. It's like in yirmiyahu (jeremiah) where the false prophets (during the time leading up to the destruction of the beis hamikdash) cried "peace! peace!" And that's what the people wanted to hear and believe. But yirmiyahu said otherwise.

If someone knows exact quote please post.

TzenaRena

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 10:14 am
shalom, shalom, v'ein shalom. (Yirmiyah 8:11)

mugsisme

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 12:37 am
octopus wrote:
I'm sure obama supporters will keep on rationalizing to themselves after seeing this. It's purely mind-boggling.

I asked a friend at shul this week: How can you, someone who loves Israel so much, vote for Obama. Her answer?

I am more concerned with how much Sarah Palin spent on her wardrobe.

Ladies, we have good reason to be afraid. There is nothing this guy can do that will make liberal Jews in American not vote for him.

HindaRochel

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 1:46 am
mugsisme wrote:
octopus wrote:

I asked a friend at shul this week: How can you, someone who loves Israel so much, vote for Obama. Her answer?

I am more concerned with how much Sarah Palin spent on her wardrobe.

Ladies, we have good reason to be afraid. There is nothing this guy can do that will make liberal Jews in American not vote for him.

Oy va voy.
BTW what didn't make the news? All those clothes went to charity.
Normally btw she gets her clothes second hand.

willow

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 2:58 am
from my proudly Democratic Grandfather in an E-mail:

Here is s a book by Obama…

and here is a quote from it that someone sent me…

From The Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Now it all makes sense.

Now we understand…

Why unlike McCain and Hillary Clinton, Obama refused to make a statement that if Iran attacks Israel with nuclear weapons the US would respond with nuclear weapons against Iran.

Why Obama refused to sign the letter written by a number of senators asking Carter to cancel his meeting with the head of Hamas.

Why Obama obtained a $750,000 grant for a Pro-Palestinian organization in Chicago headed by Rashid Khalidi, a former member of the PLO, and said that Khalidi opened his eyes on the plight of the Palestinian People.

Why Obama made statements such as "Nobody suffers more than the Palestinian People" and criticized the Bush administration for allowing Israel to construct the security fence that saves hundreds of lives every year.

Why Obama's Middle East advisor, Robert Molley, had been having regular meetings with Hamas until it was published in the media and Obama had to remove him to avoid damaging his campaign.

Why Obama surrounded himself with the greatest enemies of Israel in the US Government, such as Tony McPeak, Zbigniew Brzezinsky, and Susan Rice.

Why He said in a recent interview that Hamas and Hizbolla have legitimate goals.

Why Hamas warmly endorsed Obama and Obama did not object against such an endorsement.

And most importantly, why Obama wants to talk with Iran and Syria without preconditions. Obama is not so naïve as to believe that after years of economic and political pressure exerted on Iran by the US and the other Western nations failed to convince its radical Islamic leadership to give up its nuclear weapons program, his negotiations will do it. He is not naïve, HE SIDES WITH IRAN, despite the fact that Iran is a sworn enemy of Israel, the US, and the Free World!

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 4:03 am
Willow - Someone pointed out on another thread that according to Snopes that "standing with the Muslims" comment was not in the book.

willow

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 6:18 am
sorry about that. I just copied and pasted what he sent me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics