Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
For all those who support obama

small bean

Post Thu, Nov 06 2008, 11:23 am
I have a question, if he is going to fix this economy and we are all so sure he will make positive change. why is the market dropping rapidly after almost 2 weeks of gains? and for all those who think this doesnt make a difference I will let you know, on redemption day - many funds will be going under again. I can't help but wonder where you think you will gain.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Thu, Nov 06 2008, 11:30 am
And what 'magic potion' do you think McCain would have used? What does this have to do with Obama? Nobody could just fix the economy with the snap of a finger.

small bean

Post Thu, Nov 06 2008, 11:36 am
ok. let me tell you a typical fund is taxed 40% if that is raised there is little gain. people are right now so sure that obama wont fix any of the issues that they are selling out. the market is a direct outcome of how people feel and let me tell you they are 99.9% of the time correct. the sell off that will happen on redemption day, will put the economy in worse shape then we were in september. there will be no way to fix it unless you reassure the ppl with money first. that's the first step. the second step is to help the ppl who dont have money. there's no other way that will work. as we see obama doesnt know the first thing about this, bec or else he wouldnt even consider corzine as a treasuer, the guy was high ranking in gs and got fired. he messed up nj big time. but obama doesnt get it....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics