Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Battery Operated Ride-On Cars

BennysMommy

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 10:56 am
We are looking to buy one of those battery operated ride-ons. Does anyone own one? What do you have and how long have you had it? Any idea how long they last in general? What exactly am I supposed to look for when buying one? They range in price from about $200 to $1000 shock What's the difference in the pricier ones? Is it just that they have functioning radios, lights and other cool features? Do they actually hold up longer? Do they drive better? How long do the batteries last?

Basically tell me whatever you can about these cars.

Thanks!

BennysMommy

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 9:06 am
No one has one?

yo'ma

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 10:09 am
My kids always ask for one, but I tell them no because 1. it's too expensive 2. where are they going to ride it and 3. it's huge, there's no place to put it.

yikes!

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 11:03 am
My nephew has one like this: John Deer

My sister has to invest about 200 bux every summer to have it fixed at the MECHANIC SHOP! I'm not kidding! They only use it in the catskills and she says since they enjoy it sooo much it kinda pays.

There was one kid in my bungalow colony that had one and the jealousy in those other kids' eyes was very obvious. I felt soo bad for those other kids. I don't think I'd ever get my child one just for that reason.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries