Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Have you read this book???

RachelSteph

Post Mon, Dec 13 2004, 3:52 pm
Dear Daughter by Eliyahu Goldschmidt I'd like to know what it's about, what people thought about it and if it's worth the purchase and for what type of person is it good for the Religious jew or the not so religious Jew.

Motek

Post Tue, Dec 14 2004, 7:47 am
I read it but not recently, so can only tell you that I enjoyed it and thought it was worthwhile reading.

Dear Son just came out, haven't read it yet, though it's meant for men anyway.

I'm sorry I can't tell you whether someone not-so-religious would appreciate it. The book is geared towards frum women. Maybe spend a few minutes in a bookstore reading a chapter to be able to decide.

curlyhead

Post Wed, Dec 15 2004, 1:30 am
I read it while I was engaged and again after I got married. It had alot of good tips. I also read it a while ago but I think it is more for the religeous jew.

Chanie

Post Wed, Dec 15 2004, 10:17 am
someone gave me the book when I was a newlywed, and I read it back then... it's been 3 years, so I cannot remember much about it. I'll skim through it again when I've got the time (which is a big when) and let you know my opinion on it.

RachelSteph

Post Wed, Dec 15 2004, 12:21 pm
Thanks everyone, I was wondering what kind of book it was maybe I will skim it the store next time I'm their.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics