Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Daily Dose of Geulah - Healing for All

mimivan

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 2:46 pm
If an individual Jew is concerned about his physical recovery, he asks for the cure right away. That is how we need to ask for the geulah (Redemption) for all of Israel. But when talking about his own private concern, he feels that it is important, therefore, he asks for a resolution immediately. But when talking about the geulah and the Beit Hamikdash, (Holy Temple) he doesn’t recognize how it concerns him!

-The Lubavitcher Rebbe, Menachem Mendel Schneersohn.

RichWithNachas

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 3:04 pm
Thank-you for the dvar torah on Geula.
I think at this point the majority or all of us are waiting for the imminent geula
From the subjects brought up about dieing befor the revelation of Mashiach I can see why people would be hesitant, afraid of losing everything that was built up in the exile.
The Rebbe addresses this point and tells us. there is no need to worry. We will take our gold and silver(referring to our possessions also) And as far as death before the rebbe definitely says that in our generation this does not appy and we will go straight to the geula Shleima.
The Geula will breed only positive...... Only what we will be happy an exuberant about.
Can't wait to have a meet aqt the Kosel LOL

TheBeinoni

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 3:07 pm
Yay Imamother meet with Mashiach Smile

NotInNJMommy

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 3:07 pm
This is appropriate. I just came down with a major headcold in the last 18 hrs. so, look. I can use that for avodas Hashem.

mimivan

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 3:08 pm
RichWithNachas wrote:
Thank-you for the dvar torah on Geula.
I think at this point the majority or all of us are waiting for the imminent geula
From the subjects brought up about dieing befor the revelation of Mashiach I can see why people would be hesitant, afraid of losing everything that was built up in the exile.
The Rebbe addresses this point and tells us. there is no need to worry. We will take our gold and silver(referring to our possessions also) And as far as death before the rebbe definitely says that in our generation this does not appy and we will go straight to the geula Shleima.
The Geula will breed only positive...... Only what we will be happy an exuberant about.
Can't wait to have a meet aqt the Kosel LOL

Thanks RichwithNachas...looking forward too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics