Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Where is GR?
Previous  1  2

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Feb 27 2009, 4:30 pm
wow that is sad Sad I wonder hwat triggered it.

grin

Post Sat, Feb 28 2009, 3:43 pm
I think some people take this site more seriously than they should. Things you don't take seriously can't insult you so badly. It's not like we have to live with each other after all and nobody's forcing you to read threads by people you don't happen to like,

hadasa

Post Sat, Feb 28 2009, 4:38 pm
I hope this doesn't become a trend. Please, everyone, if you don't like rude, insulting posts, then don't leave!!! If all the polite, friendly people leave, then only the rude, insulting posters will remain, and that would really be sad. Sad I also remember the times when I could keep up with all the new posts. I guess it's natural that as the site grew, so did the number of different types and characters. And while I don't have as many opportunities to browse here as I used to, I still feel a certain loyalty and affinity to the site, and I'd be sad to see it deteriorate more and more.

Raisin

Post Sat, Feb 28 2009, 5:37 pm
I doubt all these people have left for the same reason. Maybe they want to spend more time with their kids, husband, work, or whatever, or their families and responsibilities have grown. Or they find imamother is taking over their life. (people can get a bit too addicted over here!)

Crayon210

Post Sun, Mar 01 2009, 12:21 am
If anyone has anything to add, please PM me.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics