Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Girls school monsey
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

gold21

Post Sat, Jan 20 2018, 5:22 pm
amother wrote:
Ateres used to accept this type and now not even they do. Only Chabad accepts. I think Hashem has most Nachas from them.

Hmm. Why don't they start a school catering to their crowd? Makes the most sense.

I'm trying to imagine the type you're referring to, so we're on the same page here. Do the women cover their knees for the most part or no?

amother
Lime

Post Sat, Jan 20 2018, 5:27 pm
gold21 wrote:
Hmm. Why don't they start a school catering to their crowd? Makes the most sense.

I'm trying to imagine the type you're referring to, so we're on the same page here. Do the women cover their knees for the most part or no?
I think so, but it’s hard to stereotype because there’s commonly a lot of mobility within the type, so maybe this year yes, but in five years not. Or no stockings, but last year yes. Or the boys will have long peyos, but one day not anymore. But this is really not accurate; it’s subjective and everyone will have a different definition and opinion.

amother
Ruby

Post Sat, Jan 20 2018, 6:16 pm
The simple truth is that we are to blame for a nice part. Who makes a school "elite"? Who makes a school not wanting to accept a certain clientele? It is us mothers, who run to Bais Rochel, I have a friend of mine sending to Ayelet Hashachar, I know, I know, oh, 'I don't belong there'. Why not? You Are elitist, and you want to send to an elitist school. Guess what you are getting it straight back in your face.

tobee

Post Sat, Jan 20 2018, 6:37 pm
What kind of school is ayales hashachar? Don't know much about it except that it's very small.
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics