Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please say tehillim..Chaim Yehudah Menachem ben ZisselBreina

amother

Post Sat, Dec 12 2009, 8:26 pm
PLEASE say tehillim for Chaim Yehdah Menachem ben Zissel Breina . He is a young father that has the swine flue, and took A TURN FOR the worse!

greenfire

Post Sat, Dec 12 2009, 8:36 pm
refuah shelaima !!!

amother

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 11:13 am
B"DE he was niftar early this morning!

Cookies n Cream

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 11:37 am
BDE
I got a phone call Erev Shabbos to say Tehillim for a young man with swine flu.
Was this the one?

GAMZu

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 1:30 pm
This is so awful. Sad I'm so sorry to hear this.

greenfire

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 1:53 pm
omg !!! HASHEM this is insane !!!

chayitty

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 2:14 pm
yes a call was going around about him on friday. He just got sick was addmited to the hospital on thursday and was niftar sometime through the night. His wife is pg. may she have the strgnth to pull through this!

amother

Post Tue, Dec 15 2009, 11:49 am
He didn't have swine flu. He died from complications of pneumonia. Please be careful to be accurate when repeating such news.

Cookies n Cream

Post Tue, Dec 15 2009, 11:52 am
The phone call that was going around on Friday said a young father from our community was in the hospital with swine flu. Come to think of it, I don't think that this was the Tehillim name in the phone call.

Does anybody know how that person is?

amother

Post Tue, Dec 15 2009, 12:28 pm
I'm very good friends with his sister in law and she said he had swine flu which led to pnemnuia

GAMZu

Post Tue, Dec 15 2009, 1:46 pm
People don't usually die from the swine flu, but from complications, such as when it leads to pneumonia.
But what does it matter, amother? He was niftar just the same.

amother

Post Tue, Dec 15 2009, 3:15 pm
GAMZu wrote:
People don't usually die from the swine flu, but from complications, such as when it leads to pneumonia.
But what does it matter, amother? He was niftar just the same.

Lets just leave it that I am close to the situation, and it bothers me when false information is spread, especially if it can cause panic about swine flu. Thats it for me in this thread.

freidasima

Post Tue, Dec 15 2009, 3:18 pm
Folks you don't get it.
Swine flu isn't a danger. it's the complications of swine flu that are the danger.
Swine flu leads to pneumonia but of a variety that often can't be treated, particularly if someone has any underlying problem like asthma, allergies etc.
Then you die from it.

So saying that someone died from pneumonia that comes from swine flu is like saying that someone died from something that was the direct result of yenner machla. you don't die of yenner machla, you die of a complication of yenner machla.

Some recover. Some dont.
Same in swine flu.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Dec 15 2009, 3:32 pm
So FS, for those who are concerned, still not sure if it was as you describe or unrelated.
And no, we're not morbid or voyeuristic, but our hearts go out to the family, we've said Tehillim, and we may know high risk people and just feel a need to know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed