Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Any Opinions on Uncle Moishy Hello Bello (new DVD)

Mevater

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 1:06 pm
Any Opinions on Uncle Moishy Hello Bello (new DVD)

Which is the best of the recent DVD's? (10, 11, or Hello Bello)

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 3:38 pm
The Hello Bello dvd isnt an uncle moishy music video, it's a mini circus live performance. if you want one of the classic uncle moishy vidoes go with 10 or 11. I love 11, but in my family on 10 we have to rpeat the 'tralalal' (mamama song) over and over..

BusyBeeMommy

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 3:56 pm
I have Bello and the snow mobile one (10?). For my young kids, the snow mobile one is way more engaging. Bello is stunts and tricks that are interesting to watch, but the young kids lose interest fast and keep up the attention span. The snow mobile one was made great! I highly recommend it!

shopaholic

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 6:27 pm
We have all of the UM DVD's & my kids love all of them. I haven't yet seen the Bello one but DH says it's great because there's lots of parts you can choose to watch. If you watch one, you're happy. He says it's like a whole DVD in itself.

nr

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 12:03 pm
I don't recommend HEllo Bello. My son who is totally obsessed with UM really didn't like it. THe clown Bello doesn't talk in the video, and for little kids it's really boring to watch someone who isn't talking. Although it is 90 min long (which is why I bought it) it doesn't hold kids' interest for that long. The rest of the UM dvds we love!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries