Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Triplet or Double stroller?
Previous  1  2

Tefila

Post Tue, May 23 2006, 8:39 pm
Quote:
and ever since we cant use the buggyboard so if anybody knows of a shop that sells the old screws let me know.

Raizy ya know a bike store fixes not only bikes but basically anything with wheels it even fixes broken strollers. try them out perhaps they can improvise for you with the buggy board screws. Hatzlacha Tongue Out

luv2bamom

Post Wed, May 24 2006, 10:48 am
I had my 3rd kid Ka"H when my oldest was 2 years and a month old. I had baught the valco for my first two who were 12 months apart and than added the toddler seat. I say it most defintely does the job! It cost (in e/t but the baby, in crown heights) about $450 for the stroller and $99 for the seat but if you go to www.valcobaby.com you'll be able to scout out the best prices! Good luck

Pickle Lady

Post Wed, May 24 2006, 9:06 pm
I currently have double valco with a toddler seat and I love it. I don't use it for traveling because its doesn't at all fold up for use in a car. ABC buggy also has a toddler attachement.

Chani

Post Thu, May 25 2006, 4:14 am
With our triple stroller being so big, we also basically used an old double stroller when we had to go somewhere in our minivan and our older child had to walk... or if my husband was coming along we might take an extra single stroller as well.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics