Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
When I was a little girl I was taught........

Tefila

Post Tue, Jan 12 2010, 9:13 pm
B'h
That when one passes on, he/she will have a slideshow presentation of our life of all that we thought, spoke and did, shown in front of us. I believed it then and now .But , then I had a hard time fully understanding this concept till along came the internet!!!

Even Anon, peoples thoughts, deeds, and actions are shown infront of not one but millions of people.
This is one of the few lessons modern technology has made me think about .

Just thought I'd share

Now your thoughts Wink .

Last edited by Tefila on Sun, Jan 24 2010, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

mynameismom

Post Tue, Jan 12 2010, 9:17 pm
Oy vey! I hope they can skip a bunch of years Sad

mimishkl

Post Tue, Jan 12 2010, 9:43 pm
when I was little, I saw my mom was trying to call someone, but got a busy signal, so I asked her if the phone detects if the person is really busy? I guess she was in a rush or didn't ever hear my question, she right away said, yes the pnone can see if the person is busy and thats why theres a busy signal!! let me tell you for a few yrs. I really beleived it. LOL

tzatza

Post Tue, Jan 12 2010, 10:17 pm
Can we slightly change the title to "thought" not just "taught" (sorry, OP, don't mean to highjack)

I remember I thought, that every girl is born with a tiny teeny ball inside her which (when a designted time comes) starts gorwing and turns into a baby Smile

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Jan 12 2010, 10:25 pm
I was taught lots of things, most of which I don't remember. I do remember how to knit and crochet, however. which just goes to show you what's important in life. the things that help you relax are important. and I intend to teach my daughter to knit and crochet. I intend to teach my son the same, but I suspect he won't crochet in class like I used to.

chicco

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 5:22 pm
This idea also explains what hell could be. When you watch the show some things will be so embarrassing your face will heat up...

Tefila

Post Sun, Jan 24 2010, 6:30 pm
B'h
Quote:
Can we slightly change the title to "thought" not just "taught"

But wouldn't that be a lie Confused
I was taught it! No I would not have thought of it, who would???!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics