Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
WHY WOMEN SHOULDN'T TAKE MEN SHOPPING

Fabulous

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 12:28 am
I thought this was too funny to not share with a large audience!

WHY WOMEN SHOULDN'T TAKE MEN SHOPPING

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target.
your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Samuel, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.
1.June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2.July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.... See More

.July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4.July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that
> in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.
... See More
> 5.August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6.August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7.August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

> 8.August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone???they called EMT

> 9.September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.... See More
> > 10.September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

> 11.October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

> 12.October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.... See More

> 13.October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

> 14.October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
And last, but certainly not least:
15.October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

PIP

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 12:36 am
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

kitov

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 12:37 am
Hilarious!

Flowerpot

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 12:51 am
LOL

grace413

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 1:37 am
Thanks for the laugh.

Zus

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 2:27 am
I wish my DH was so cool Very Happy

slushiemom

Post Fri, Feb 05 2010, 2:32 am
really funny, thanks!

ray family

Post Sat, Feb 06 2010, 12:59 pm
I needed that
thanks

HindaRochel

Post Sat, Feb 06 2010, 1:25 pm
LOL....

Sherri

Post Sat, Feb 06 2010, 2:25 pm
Thanks, that was great!

shev

Post Sat, Feb 06 2010, 3:01 pm
very funny. thanks

GoodEnough

Post Sat, Feb 06 2010, 6:29 pm
Very funny LOL

lamplighter

Post Sat, Feb 06 2010, 6:35 pm
very funny! In my marriage it would be the wife who would do all these embarrassing things! Smile

aeg770

Post Sun, Feb 07 2010, 10:55 am
LOL, I think I'll give up on taking DH to shop with me,.....

Israeli Mother

Post Sun, Feb 07 2010, 12:42 pm
Rolling Laughter

deams

Post Sun, Feb 07 2010, 1:27 pm
that was really funny!!!

athomemom

Post Sun, Feb 07 2010, 1:35 pm
really funny! Rolling Laughter

RR

Post Sun, Feb 07 2010, 1:36 pm
Rolling Laughter thanks - haven't laughed this hard in a long time! Rolling Laughter
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics