Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Gowns made in China?

Capitalchick

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 10:01 am
Someone told me that some people have gowns for weddings made in China for much cheaper than you can get in America.

Does anyone know of websites where I can find out about this?

sunshine!

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 11:17 am
I don't know if you will find modest choices in gowns from China, but check out this website...there's alot you can work with and they are not expensive

http://www.aformalchoice.com

http://www.adressyoccasion.com

sky

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 11:26 am
My friend's siblings had their gowns made in china for 2 weddings. They were cheap. She had to buy her own crinolin. They weren't fully made tzinius (like the seamstress insisted the sleeves looked nicer with shear lace sho she had to fix that up). They were very nice but were bulkier then the typical gown, they were also made poorly but because it was for one night it didn't really matter (just make sure to have thread and needles in the hall just in case - because we did need it for one gown)

Don't expect to get a gown like you would if you had it made on you in America. But they are like $100 so I'm not sure if it matters.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains