Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for Grandma

BennysMommy

Post Wed, Mar 10 2010, 4:41 pm
Please take 1 minute and say some tehillim for my grandmother Devorah Bas Feiga. She is k'ah 92 years old. Grandma Dorothy fell today and broke her hip and will be needing surgery:(

THANKS!

chatz

Post Wed, Mar 10 2010, 8:03 pm
Refuah Shlaima! May she live many long happy healthy years without needing anyone's help!

yummydd

Post Wed, Mar 10 2010, 8:07 pm
Refuah shleima! May she recover quickly iyh!

4cutekids

Post Wed, Mar 10 2010, 11:56 pm
I said some tehillim for your bubby, May she have a Refuah Shelaimah, I know it can be really hard to see a grandparent so vulnerable, they seem so much older and sicker in the hospital.
My grandfather fell, and broke so many bones, including his hip, we thought that was it, but he B"H recovered and he can even walk a bit with out the walker. When my daughter came to visit him she was so scared, but the next time we came, We live far away so it was a few months later, He said to my 3 yr old, You think I can't walk by myself, I'll show you I can!" and he took a few steps. His attitude was great and it helped him get better! The most important thing is for them to have loving family around and good things to look forward to, I told my grandfather I was pregnant before I told anyone else (except of course DH) so he would keep going to get to see the baby, now my son told him to stay strong till his bar mitzvah! Refuah Shelayma and keep your Bubby thinking of more good things to come.

NativeMom

Post Sun, Mar 14 2010, 11:19 am
Refuah Shleima! How is she doing?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed