Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
My stomach sleeper keeps rolling over and now waking.

secondgear

Post Sat, Apr 03 2010, 4:35 pm
my baby is 4 months old. from beginning we have placed him on his stomach and DR was fine with it. He sleeps really well all through the night . Last few days he has started rolling over and now can not fall alseep on his back.. I can roll him back over but not sure if I can keep doing that. Is it better to train him to sleep on back or just roll over and will soon stop. ANY One had something similar. please suggest me some ideas. he is not sleeping now and not like him

freidasima

Post Sat, Apr 03 2010, 4:37 pm
train him to sleep on his back. My grandson had this over and over and that was the only way to get him to sleep. My kids all slept on their stomach, that's how it was done 20 plus years ago, and at some point they would get up and move around but they learned fast that I would NOT go to them unless it was morning (older kids, like a year) so they learned to stay down.

random

Post Thu, Apr 08 2010, 11:48 am
My DD's the opposite! She was a back sleeper, but now keeps rolling to her stomach and waking up...I'm tired. Very tired.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics