Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Touro - Special Ed Masters - ADVICE PLEASE!

happydw

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 5:13 pm
I'm thinking of going back to school for special ed. I'm thinking of going to Touro...has anyone gone there, specifically for a masters in special ed? If you have, please tell me your experience - how were the classes, the teachers, hard/easy? Are you happy you went there or would you suggest to go somewhere else for the masters?

What did you specialize in and is it easy to get a job in your particular field? I don't necessarily want to teach special ed in a classroom - I've heard of ABA therapy, EI - I'd appreciate your input on these fields and if you know if there's a demand for them.

Also, what is the average salary for the field you are in? I live in NYC.

TIA!

mosma

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 5:24 pm
I don't know much about Touro but I have a lot of friends who did TTI (Raizel Reit) for their special ed MA and they were very happy. Classes are only on Sundays (full day) so it's good for mommies because you can be home or work during the week.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries