Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Underwear Rant
1  2  Next

queenofhearts

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 2:29 pm
Why is it impossible to find decent white underwear in my own size? I have lost weight since I bought my last lot of white underwear, and every month I swear there is no way I will wear these granny knickers ever again. But I go to all the local stores and they NEVER have the Hanes or Fruit of the Loom bikinis or hipsters in a SMALL or XS. Never. I will not pay $5 per pair of underwear. If I can pay just over $10 for a packet of 5-6 pair of decent white underwear that I only have to wear for one week a month, I will be happy. If I had a larger behind there would be plenty of choice. I actually considered going to the girl’s section to buy their largest size.

So frustrated…..
Exploding anger

fiddle

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 2:32 pm
one word for you MARSHALLS!!!!!!

busydev

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 2:33 pm
online....

simba

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 2:37 pm
Victoria Secret sells white, well sized.

small bean

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 3:10 pm
you can get a size 14 girls white underwear - it's the same as 4 or xs ladies.

I have the same issue - white underwear is a pain to find.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 3:25 pm
I have heard that 80% of women wear white underpants; I can't imagine why it's so hrd for you to find.

lizard8

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 3:31 pm
bh for these troubles...

mamommommy

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 3:33 pm
Try hanes.com. You can also doa search for a shipping coupon and get free shipping or shipping for 1.99 or something like that.

queenofhearts

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 3:37 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
I have heard that 80% of women wear white underpants; I can't imagine why it's so hrd for you to find.

why on earth would anyone choose to wear white if they didnt have to? boggles MY mind!

busydev

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 3:39 pm
try http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Cat......aspx

I looked up a couple (bikini) not all types give the option of having only white (many have assorted) but these two do and im sure there are plenty more- these were just the first two I saw.

http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Pro......aspx

http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Pro......aspx

good luck!! I find it much harder to find packs that have darks or solids. so many I find (in the brand and fit I like) have 2 whites, 2 solids, and 2 prints that are only good for when I have my period!! (I often just end up wearing solids then. just take out whatever is in the drawer other then white)

Last edited by busydev on Tue, May 04 2010, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

McMommy

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 3:41 pm
May I ask how you lost the weight? I'd love for my underwear to be to big on me Smile

queenofhearts

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 3:50 pm
McMommy wrote:
May I ask how you lost the weight? I'd love for my underwear to be to big on me Smile

well firstly I lost 200 lbs through DIVORCE.... Wink

seriously tho, sheer hard work. exercise, walking everywhere, watching portion size. I don't deny myself my favourite foods, but limit how much.

queenofhearts

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 3:51 pm
@BusyDev - thanks for those links, hope finding them wasn't keeping you from doing anything important, like cooking or cleaning or laundry or stuff like that Very Happy

busydev

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 3:53 pm
queenofhearts wrote:
@BusyDev - thanks for those links, hope finding them wasn't keeping you from doing anything important, like cooking or cleaning or laundry or stuff like that Very Happy

lol- nah im at work... and before you (general you) yell at me for that, I am a secretary and spend half my day doing nothing, waiting for the phone to ring, waiting for someone to give me a task to do etc... some seasons I am very busy, but now is not one of them...

so it was no problem, hope they help...

flowerpower

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 4:07 pm
Vs is great! You'll love them.

flowerpower

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 4:13 pm
Queen-I'm sorry for what you went through. Two hundred is a lot-wow!!!

chocolate moose

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 5:05 pm
Too bad you missed the clearance at VS. A lot were $1.

You might still find lots of them on ebay.

queenofhearts

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 5:08 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
Too bad you missed the clearance at VS. A lot were $1.

You might still find lots of them on ebay.

but how do you know they haven't been worn if you get them on ebay??

Grandmama

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 9:02 pm
I just sold some underwear on ebay. Their rules prohibit sales of used underwear.
They have to be sealed in the package with original labels.
Some people wear mostly white underwear as they are very sensitive and get infections from colored underwear. They also bleach and then rewash their underwear in unscented detergent regularly and change them very often. These people are prone to yeast infections, and find that colored underwear, and colored toilet tissue paper aggravates their condition. White is also the only color that can be safely bleached.

ra_mom

Post Wed, May 05 2010, 1:51 am
queenofhearts wrote:
Why is it impossible to find decent white underwear in my own size? I have lost weight since I bought my last lot of white underwear, and every month I swear there is no way I will wear these granny knickers ever again. But I go to all the local stores and they NEVER have the Hanes or Fruit of the Loom bikinis or hipsters in a SMALL or XS. Never. I will not pay $5 per pair of underwear. If I can pay just over $10 for a packet of 5-6 pair of decent white underwear that I only have to wear for one week a month, I will be happy. If I had a larger behind there would be plenty of choice. I actually considered going to the girl’s section to buy their largest size.

So frustrated…..
Exploding anger
If you're in Brooklyn, Le Bon has the Hanes size 5/small white bikini underwear.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics