Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Getting Organized

JMto2

Post Thu, Jul 06 2006, 11:35 am
Just thought this might be a fun thing to do, to give tips how to get organized in your life. I work basically full time and have 2 kids and I enjoy having everything jotted down in my daily calendar of what to do I feel this helps keep and organized and balanced life. Any Ideas I will post more if anyone is interested.

chen

Post Thu, Jul 06 2006, 11:49 am
I'm always open to new ideas. even though I read an average of 6 organizing books a year, in every book there is something that's new to me.

My current motto: "never leave a room without improving it". (Hopefully you are not improving the room by the very act of leaving it! LOL )

Basya

Post Thu, Jul 06 2006, 12:08 pm
I don't have many new ideas of my own. I'm also looking for some pointers.

JMto2

Post Thu, Jul 06 2006, 2:43 pm
Here is an idea and it helps with a few things. Plan supper in advance write down for the next week what you will be making for supper each night and do your shopping list based on that so you will not be buying a bunch of extras and also not running to the grocery store a million times. This helps with knowing what you will have you can make supper early and have it out of the way and for working moms this is good so right when you get home you can get started with supper right away without having to think also you can prepare sometimes supper the night before and saves a lot of time. Hope this helps.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry