Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
For Sale: Hot Wheels Table and Chair Set

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Jun 09 2010, 2:06 pm
Got this as a gift. My kids are not interested in it, so I'd like to sell it. Its already fully assembled and in brand new condition.
Retails for $69.99. Willing to sell for $50
pm me if you're interested. Pickup in brooklyn

http://www.target.com/Delta-Ch.....38576

amother

Post Wed, Jun 09 2010, 10:30 pm
your selling a gift? why dont you just give it back to the person who gave it to you?

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Jun 09 2010, 10:33 pm
amother wrote:
your selling a gift? why dont you just give it back to the person who gave it to you?

is that supposed to be a joke? who returns a gift to the giver if they dont like it??

amother

Post Wed, Jun 09 2010, 10:35 pm
Twizzlers wrote:
amother wrote:

is that supposed to be a joke? who returns a gift to the giver if they dont like it??

no not a joke. plently of people do it say thank you but the kids dont need/want it can we exchange for soemthing else they want/need. how can you take money from a gift that you got?

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Jun 09 2010, 10:41 pm
amother wrote:
Twizzlers wrote:
amother wrote:

no not a joke. plently of people do it say thank you but the kids dont need/want it can we exchange for soemthing else they want/need. how can you take money from a gift that you got?

oh dear. if you must know, a rep that works with my dh had it shipped to us from target which he has connections with. target wont do anything for me, I dont want to pay shipping to send it anywhere, I dont want to sit and take it all apart, and the guy lives far enough away that he will never come by my house to check up if my kids play with it.
and now that you know my whole life story; would you like to buy this nice toy for your children?

lovemywig

Post Wed, Jun 09 2010, 10:58 pm
Dont see whats wrong with selling a gift. The guy gave your kids a gift so that they should be happy and if its not something that they like you need to exchange it and if you cannot exchange then you can sell it and buy them something that they will enjoy. Isnt that the point of the gift anyway?

Dont see whats so hard to understand?

And what is so private with your post that your hiding under amother???
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics