Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
I'm in New York!
1  2  3  4  Next

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 4:16 am
As I posted in the Social section, I'm coming to New York on Monday night, June 21st for two weeks.

The reason I'm coming is to promote my business which has to do with a new, Israeli health product that now has FDA and is beginning to be distributed in the U.S. It's a very interesting and successful product.

Are there any New Yorkers here who would be willing to invite over a few friends to hear a great presentation about the many health benefits of this product ? If anyone buys products from me I would even pay a small commission gladly. I'm looking for a way to make contacts and get exposure in New York.

I do this in Israel all the time. Last night a friend set up a small home gathering for me in Ashdod with a bunch of frum ladies. it was really lovely and the women (about 6 of them) really, really enjoyed it.

Please pm me if you'd like to help me out and have fun at the same time (meetings with me are always fun).

Thanks in advance

Last edited by ChossidMom on Sun, Jun 27 2010, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

drumjj

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 4:17 am
I dont live in america but gl with everything I hope it goes well for you

slushiemom

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 5:06 am
cant help you there, but if you ever would like to have an evening in Bet Shemesh I'd be happy to host one!

Yocheved84

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 8:41 am
Can you cross-post this in NY-realted inquires? Maybe the Manhattan moms would want to meet at a cafe or something for a presentation (I'd be interested!) Smile (Many of us in Manhattan don't have room for many guests, so it's always the local coffee shop.) Smile

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 8:44 am
That would be totally cool. I'll go look for the NY section.

bubby

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 10:03 am
Can you give any further details...is it a rejeuvenating cream or a dietary supplement? I think we'd all like to know more first before we commit to an evening.

Butterfly

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 11:42 am
bubby wrote:
Can you give any further details...is it a rejeuvenating cream or a dietary supplement? I think we'd all like to know more first before we commit to an evening.

My thoughts exactly Wink

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 2:04 pm
Hi Ladies.
This is what it's all about:

Israel is very strong in the agricultural arena. They have a cutting edge institute called the Volcani Institute run by the Ministry of Agriculture. They performed a 7 year research where they checked ALL the plant life in Israel, in search of a vegetarian source of Omega that has other added, valuable ingredients. They found that the seeds of Salvia Sclarea (a type of sage) contain both Omega 3 and another 120 natural ingredients that are anti bacterial, anti cancer, anti inflammatory, anti candida etc. This research was performed by a team headed by Dr. Nativ Dudai over a period of 7 years.

After pre clinical trials and much research they determined that it is 100% safe for everyone, including pregnant and lactating women, they took out a 20 year patent and sold the patent to an Israeli company that would grow the plant in fields, manufacture and market the oil. Everything they checked is documented. The name of the company is Marvalous. Marvalous hired a world famous Chief Scientist named Professor Shmuel Edelstein (you can google him) who worked for 23 years at the Weizman Institute as a senior scientist, garnered many international prizes, worked at Teva pharmaceuticals and developed a drug called Alpha D3 against osteoporosis, served as chief scientist at GNC etc. The professional consultant to the company is Professor Michael Crawford (the "father" and discoverer of Omega 3 decades ago), Founder of the Institute of Brain Chemistry and Human Nutrition in London.

Today, in Marvalous, there are testimonials coming in every day and they found that the product is way better than they imagined. People are being helped with basic problems like blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and with more complicated diseases like Crohn's, Colitis, arthritis, Parkinsons, Mulitple Sclerosis and much more. Children all over are using it alongside of and instead of Ritalin. My husband has cut down his prescription meds (for Blood Pressure and other things) by about 90% already. My mother has autoimmune hepatitis and is on cortisone etc. but suffers fatigue and joint pain. This helps her alot. Even 100% healthy people usually feel, at the very least, more energy. Tried and true.

The scientists are currently continuing to research the effect of Marvalous Omega 3 on sick people in hospital wards. I heard that Professor Samuelov, the head of high risk pregnancy in Sharei Tzedek is recommending it to the pregnant women with gestational diabetes and/or low hemoglobin because it lowers blood sugar and raises hemoglobin. Oncology doctors at large hospitals are giving it to patients on chemo because they respond better to the chemo when on it.

Marvalous has just launched a new product - Calcium - which was developed by the osteoporosis expert, Professor Edelstein. According to Edelstein this Calcium is the "Rolls Royce" of calcium supplements.
I want to tell people about this and why it's better. I also have samples to give people to try. It's Badatz - Eida Charedis.

In short, I have alot to present and most people I present this to find the information fascinating.

I would be thrilled to come and speak before a gathering of any amount of women. I love meeting new people and speaking with them, especially when promoting something that I believe in so totally. The Omega 3 product has given me back my husband and I believe that everyone over 40 needs either to prevent disease or help treat it.

I'll get off my soapbox now LOL

P.S. I have files with technical information for the health care professional. These documents lay out exactly what ingredients Hashem put in the oil and what they do. They also describe clinical and pre clinical trials.

freidasima

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 2:16 pm
Wow! My doctor told me about this stuff and that it is supposed to be something. I know that the company was looking for people to sell a while ago, someone sent me to the website! Great that you are doing this. A whole bunch of women that I know would be interested to hear more about this, when you get back I would be interested in knowing more and will let the women I mentioned know about it! Hatzlocho!

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 2:36 pm
FS
PM me your email address and I'll send you more details about the product.
I would love to meet you finally!

IamI

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 3:17 pm
Is there any way of getting this to Europe? Sounds amazing!

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 3:19 pm
IamI wrote:
Is there any way of getting this to Europe? Sounds amazing!

They are working on licensing for the European Union but it's still a ways off.
If you are interested I can send you products to wherever you want. Just pm me.

I already have a distributor in Switzerland but there is no licensing there yet so nothing is really happening.

It will happen though, and big time.

mamaleh

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 4:53 pm
Are you selling the capsules or the liquid. I was told that there may be a Kashrus problem with the capsules as they are made from gelatin, and they would not be able to get a hechsher in America. Do you have any info about this?

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 5:01 pm
Marvalous Omega 3 capsules have a rabbanut hechsher.
The reason for this is that the capsules are real gelatin.

The oil inside the capsules is manufactured with Badatz hashgacha (and used to enrich other Badatz food products like chocolate milk, spreads, Elite Cheetos etc.). From the moment the Badatz oil goes into the gelatin capsule, the Eida takes no responsibility for the kashrus.

So, everyone has to ask their own rav. Most of the Charedi rabbonim tell people to swallow the capsule (no enjoyment). My husband is Chassidish and prefers that I make a hole in the capsule and ingest the oil only. He does the same. Some rabbonim hold that it's actually preferable to swallow the capsule because when you take the oil you are getting enjoyment from the taste and it may have absorbed gelatin from the capsule (or something like that).

So, I don't see the capsules getting an American hashgocho. The capsules are gelatin, after all.

mummiedearest

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 8:27 pm
one of my husband's friends sells this stuff. it's very interesting. however, before anyone commits to an evening, they should be aware of the cost. I, for one, would feel awkward inviting friends to come hear about the wonders of a supplement that costs approximately $50 a month. I don't doubt the benefits of the supplement, btw. I have seriously considered using it. it's just a pretty hefty price tag for many of us. so unless you have a better price for us, chossidmom, I'm afraid many people will not be interested. and if you do have a better price, please let me know. I've been thinking about this stuff for a while, and every doctor I see tells me I need to take omega-3 regularly...

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 9:27 pm
Someone is already selling this in Crown heights. Are you sure it's worth it to come to the states to sell it ? Surely other places have it too, if we do.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 12:36 am
chocolate moose wrote:
Someone is already selling this in Crown heights. Are you sure it's worth it to come to the states to sell it ? Surely other places have it too, if we do.

Somebody already has a grocery store in Yerusahalyaim. Why open another one?

Somebody is already selling eggs from their home on my street. Why do another 4 people on the block also sell?

There is already a furniture store in town. Why bother opening another one?

In a nutshell - yes. It's worth coming to the States to sell it.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 12:41 am
mummiedearest wrote:
one of my husband's friends sells this stuff. it's very interesting. however, before anyone commits to an evening, they should be aware of the cost. I, for one, would feel awkward inviting friends to come hear about the wonders of a supplement that costs approximately $50 a month. I don't doubt the benefits of the supplement, btw. I have seriously considered using it. it's just a pretty hefty price tag for many of us. so unless you have a better price for us, chossidmom, I'm afraid many people will not be interested. and if you do have a better price, please let me know. I've been thinking about this stuff for a while, and every doctor I see tells me I need to take omega-3 regularly...

My husband says to tell you that it's NOT expensive. He says you are better off taking one Marvalous capsule every other day or every two days than taking 2 fish oil capsules every day.

BTW for what it does it's not expensive. I hear that drugs cost a fortune in the States.

TzenaRena

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 1:17 am
sounds like a great product. How can it be gotten improved by having a kosher capsule, with a good hechsher?

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 17 2010, 2:48 am
TzenaRena wrote:
sounds like a great product. How can it be gotten improved by having a kosher capsule, with a good hechsher?

AFAIK They're not planning a different capsule. Like I said, most of the rabbonim tell people to swallow the capsule. Some tell them to ingest only the oil (which is Badatz), like we do. The veggie caps are not appropriate for this. The shelf life is not as long and they aren't as stable. Many a time did I buy fish oil and have capsules explode in the bottle, causing the stinky oil to leak all over.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics