Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Does anyone LOVE their mattress?
Previous  1  2

Grandmama

Post Mon, Jun 28 2010, 12:14 pm
soulful music wrote:
Grandmama wrote:
I was told 5 years ago that the newer mattresses like the spring air never have to be flipped and I never do. What I like about it is that it literally holds you up and supports you, you do not sink into it. It is a fabulous mattress, and I sleep very well on it and have no back problems. For years before that I had a Sealy Posture pedic that used to last 10 years or so, and I had a total of three different ones, that were also all ok. I switched to the Spring Air, when the Sealy was not available at the time I was looking to buy new ones.
While mattresses may have a 20 year guarantee, they are really only good for 10 years.
They may not be torn or broken, but the support they give is minimal and the quality of sleep is diminished.

Would you recommend the Spring Air over the Sealy?

While the Sealy was ok, it never felt like the Spring Air that I have. This mattress literally holds you up!
So while in the Sealy you sunk in somewhat in the middle, even when it was new, here this did not happen.
I think if I had to buy another mattress, I would look for the best thing out there within my budget.
I would try it out first, and make sure I did not sink into the middle, and that it was firm and comfortable.
When I bought this, without trying it out, the store promised to take it back if I was unhappy. But I was thrilled from day 1.
It is five years, and I am still very happy with it. Happier than with the Sealy.

soulful music

Post Mon, Jun 28 2010, 12:27 pm
Thanks grandmama.
Is it a pillow top, do you have the model number? I need a new mattress desperately!
Any recommendations of stores in brooklyn?

Grandmama

Post Mon, Jun 28 2010, 12:51 pm
I bought them at S & S in Brooklyn.
I was also very happy with mattresses bought by Friedman in Lakewood, she delivers to Brooklyn. Her prices are the best, but I do not know which brands she carries. I bought mattresses for guest rooms there.
Not sure if S & S still has this particular one, it says Rockport Back Support on the label. It is not a pillow top but does have extra cushioning somehow on top. It is a very high mattress set, but I think whatever you decide to get you should try it out first.

lkwdwife2009

Post Mon, Jun 28 2010, 2:22 pm
Sealy Beachside is amazing!!!!!! And whatever you do get, go to Friedman's in Lakewood, they have the best prices and customer service, will take something back no questions asked, you dont have to go back to the manufacturer with complaints...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics