Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Awesome Maternity skirts!

Dobat

Post Fri, Jun 25 2010, 9:22 am
Found this awesome site that now started a maternity line! Really good value for money and great skirt with a great size panel!
http://www.denimskirts.com/malosk.html

Sugar plum

Post Fri, Jun 25 2010, 10:16 am
I also just saw that they started to sell maternity skirts! I have bought their regular skirts in the past and can vouch for their quality and durability. They are also true to size when using their measurement charts.

Shendellah

Post Fri, Jun 25 2010, 10:25 am
wow...the site looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!! They have really cute office skirts (its hard to find office appropriate long skirts- even though most offices let you wear any skirts because most other employees are more casual)

Dobat

Post Fri, Jun 25 2010, 10:30 am
I have 5 of their skirts. Wouldn't survive without them! Thick, good quality cotton or jean. Love them all! Bought all 5 for less than $200!!!

proofreader

Post Fri, Jun 25 2010, 10:56 am
If anyone gets one those maternity skirts, can you let us know if the maternity belt is too wide? It seems to me one would have to wear extra long tops.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains