Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Looking for good umbrella stroller suggestions

Chaya4

Post Wed, Jun 30 2010, 2:54 pm
I would like to buy an umbrella stroller to take with me on the train, etc. The most imp feature that I need is one that is easy to maneuver. are maclarens really worth the money? which stroller would you recommend?

kokoshpro

Post Wed, Jun 30 2010, 2:58 pm
I just got a Peg Perego Si online for about $230 and I'm really happy with it. My husband was in a baby store and the guy told him that it's better than the maclaren and cheaper. It happens to wheel amazing and it's really light. I love it and I would recommend it any day.

mpk

Post Wed, Jun 30 2010, 3:00 pm
I have a Maclaren Quest. Haven't used it on the train yet but got it before I went to Israel for Succos last fall. I now use it as my car stroller. Look online for a previous year's model as you can find good deals on those.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 30 2010, 3:02 pm
Yes the Maclarens are worth the money. Even the cheapest ones. (They don't lay back.) And they also have a shoulder strap so you can throw the stroller over your shoulder while you carry your child.

MommyZ

Post Wed, Jun 30 2010, 3:03 pm
I like the Kolcraft Contours Lite.

goldapoe

Post Thu, Jul 01 2010, 2:44 pm
MommyZ wrote:
I like the Kolcraft Contours Lite.

We are thinking about buying this. Great price for what seems to be a good stroller. My only concern is how it folds. Are you ok with it? Not very compact.

Mother5

Post Fri, Jul 23 2010, 1:36 pm
Malarens! 5 position are slightly heavier but almost fully lie back, 2 position are cheaper, lighter but don't fully lie back. A reall good buy, though - strong, easy fold, easy push & shopping space.

amother

Post Fri, Jul 23 2010, 4:13 pm
I have 2 Maclarens - a single and a double. Each 2 years old. Each still like new after being used almost daily, being thrown in and out of my trunk almost daily for the majority of the 2 years, being thrown around in cargo on a few different plane rides, and bumping up and down cobble stone streets and many many steps up and down in Old Cities of Jerusalem and Tzfat. They are light weight, sturdy, easy to keep clean, and seem to be quite comfy. Zero complaints. Definitely worth the money.

zigi

Post Fri, Jul 23 2010, 4:22 pm
I was really happy with a jeep umbrella. they only make the fancier version now, I think it has 2 positions. its 40$

my old jeep lasted for 5 1/2 years. it was still going strong but I t got stolen. I have to buy a new stroller.

OldYoung

Post Fri, Jul 23 2010, 4:23 pm
I have the Maclaren Volo. It's totally worth every penny!

yummydd

Post Fri, Jul 23 2010, 4:25 pm
Maclarens are good as you can abuse them and they last. I have it as a travelling stroller, been on planes and cars and still in good shape.

Rikolla3

Post Sun, May 01 2011, 4:35 pm
anyone have the maclaren triumph-need one that reclines?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics