Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Seagete vacation rentals? beach private?

cb

Post Mon, Jul 12 2010, 7:27 am
doesn anyone know about seagate kimpeturim that also takes vacationers.
will you get accec to the beach?
are there any areas in NY beach where it is 'kosher'?
hope someone will have some info for me.

Shabbosmommy

Post Mon, Jul 12 2010, 9:44 am
yes, I know Seagate Kimpeturin. Yes, they take vacationers. What are your questions? Why don't you give them a call. They are very friendly and very nice. They aim to please and accommodate. I've had personal xperience with them. Gitty Weingarten the manage is a personal friend of mine, very nice person.

The food and the service is excellent. It's immaculately clean very close to the ocean and beach.

el2cg

Post Mon, Jul 12 2010, 7:24 pm
there is a beach for the residents of sea gate and their guest. there is a $6 entrance fee if you dont have a pass. the rest of the surrounding beach is behind private property. You can only enter if you have permission from a homeowner.

Shabbosmommy

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 11:24 am
there are homewners wh specifically leave theri gates open so our heimishe people have access to the water, away from the public beaches.

On your question, SeagateKimpeturin home is locaed one block away from the beach. As a matter of fact, some roooms have windows facing the ocean. It's very charnming and calming.

Try it.

Mirchrude

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 11:39 am
shabbos mommy, I personally know that most of those who leave their gates open, is because it is a multi-family home in which the only way all the tenants can have access to the beach is by leaving the gate open. They really dont want any other people trespassing. In addition, cb, I'm not sure what you mean by a "kosher" beach?

bubby

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 11:57 am
You should definitely call Seagate Kimperturin Home. It's lovely & Gitty showed me these delightful little suites for vacationers. I'm trying to find a time to go!

Shabbosmommy

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 11:58 am
sorry about your misinformation, but nowhere did I mention kosher beach. I said "away from the public beaches".

I am a Seagate resident, and there are no multiple dwelling buildings here except for 1 which is not a jewish building. There are definitely private homeowners who open there hearts and gates to heimishe people.

cb

Post Sun, Jul 18 2010, 4:30 pm
I asked seagate, its 200 a night and no kids, so wont work, I have 3 BH

yitta25

Post Fri, Jul 23 2010, 2:10 am
I know of an apartment for rent. You can bring kids. no food though. PM me for the number.
thank you

Grace

Post Fri, Jul 23 2010, 2:19 am
Shabbosmommy wrote:
sorry about your misinformation, but nowhere did I mention kosher beach. I said "away from the public beaches".

I am a Seagate resident, and there are no multiple dwelling buildings here except for 1 which is not a jewish building. There are definitely private homeowners who open there hearts and gates to heimishe people.

Thats not true!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries