Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Nikon D5000 Anyone??

babygirl

Post Mon, Aug 02 2010, 7:26 pm
Went to B and H today anyone recommend this camera?? I can get it refurbished for $550 with a lense...I should have bought it then and there but thought I can find cheaper online...but didnt:( anything you gotta say on the matter would be really appreciated! Thanks a ton!

Simple1

Post Mon, Aug 02 2010, 7:32 pm
What is it for?
For casual snapshooting, I'd rather have a sleek new canon camera. They have really good ones in the $200 range. And they're easy to carry around. The more expensive camera's have extra features that a lot of people don't really know how to utilize so it's a waste. If you are doing professional work, that's a different story.

Raisin

Post Mon, Aug 02 2010, 8:13 pm
asked my dh and he said go to dp review and check there. he also said the guys in b&h should give you good advice. did they recommend this one?

he is having fun researching this right now. LOL he said it's a good deal and an excellent camera.

it has video as well. my dh has a an expensive canon but it does not have video.

obviously it's a hefty camera so only for a serious photographer. not really ideal for shlepping around on family trips.

babygirl

Post Mon, Aug 02 2010, 11:35 pm
yeah thats what they recommended me to in B and H. I wanna learn to do proffesional photography....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art