Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Citi mini vs uppa baby

amother

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 6:35 pm
I am currently pregnant with my 1st, due iyh in january. I have started looking into strollers and have heard wonderful things about both the citi mini and the uppa baby. besides the obvious difference in price I am curious abt the ease of use of each one. I hope to do alot of walking/jogging once the baby comes and would prefer something that is light and moves well. anyone have experience with either one or both? thanks in advance!

amother

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 6:36 pm
Yes, there have been tons of threads. I've already professed my love for the uppababy in countless other threads. Bshaa tova!

amother

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 7:26 pm
yes ive been looking through the other posts but there are so many its hard to find what im looking for. im looking for a serious walker/jogger who can advise me in which would be the best for me.... looking for a little more details

bnm

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 9:01 pm
I don't think any of them are for walking/jogging but the Uppababy will do better with the big wheels. if you want a jogger get the City Eilite, big air tires and you can lock the front wheel into position when you jog, the ones who jog a lot say that's not enough, they need even larger tires that come locked.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 9:20 pm
I do lots of walking and I have the citi mini. The only feature I wish it had was the option to face the baby. I am tempted to but a new carriage just to have that

amother

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 11:55 pm
I was going to say the same thing the city mini is not for jogging. MAYBE a fast walk, but I don't think it handles well enough long enough for that either.

I also don't like how the city has no handles to hang shopping bags.

bnm

Post Fri, Sep 17 2010, 12:02 am
amother wrote:
I was going to say the same thing the city mini is not for jogging. MAYBE a fast walk, but I don't think it handles well enough long enough for that either.

I also don't like how the city has no handles to hang shopping bags.

I forgot, you can lock the front wheels of the city mini too. It worked well like that on the Coney Island beach

amother

Post Sat, Sep 18 2010, 8:14 pm
tx!!

amother

Post Sun, Sep 19 2010, 6:11 am
after the wheels wear off of city mini it is very hrd to push let alone walk - waste of $$$
it falls apart real quick
lookinto mountain buggy for joggingi luv it

spring13

Post Sun, Oct 03 2010, 7:24 pm
Neither of those is good for jogging. I'd go for a more all-terrain stroller, or one meant for jogging, if you need it for that purpose. Check out the Bumbleride Indie, or the Valco Trimode - or maybe a Phil and Teds.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics