Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Printing black and white photos online

SingALong

Post Mon, Oct 11 2010, 12:41 pm
can anyone recommend a good photo printing website that does black and white matte finish photos online? so far I am looking at Mpix.com but they are soooo much more expensive than everyone. I just checked out snapfish and shutterfly but I dont see any black and white options. can anyone suggest a website that's a little less expensive, or know how to order black and whites from shuterfly or snapfish?

I'm also ordering regular 4x6 which is waaaay cheaper on snapfish and shutterfly than Mpix.

Simple1

Post Mon, Oct 11 2010, 12:56 pm
To make b&w photos, you need to convert it in a photo-editing program and then upload.

Simple1

Post Mon, Oct 11 2010, 1:04 pm
I just checked out shutterfly and they have an option to edit your photos to B&W. When your on that photo it will give you some tabs, click on edit, and then click on apply affect. It will then give you different options, one of them B&W. Maybe the other sites have that too.

Just so you know, B&Ws made by someone skilled in that art will have more depth and tones, than if done the quick way which will usually be more flat and grey.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art