Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
How do you bundle up your little one in the winter?

digi

Post Sat, Oct 16 2010, 11:39 pm
How do you bundle up your little one in the winter? Do they wear a snowsuit or coat/jacket.
would a coat/jacket together with a bundle_me be warm enough? or do I need those legs covered in a snow suit as well?

bnm

Post Sun, Oct 17 2010, 12:45 am
my daughter wears a coat, hat and is in a warm bundlme in the carriage. she gets out of it sweating, but then again she sweats in just the coat too.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 17 2010, 8:33 am
babies need snowsuits if u go outside bundle me are not enough for 20 degree weather

Tamiri

Post Sun, Oct 17 2010, 8:52 am
What age baby are we discussing? Infants up until the age of 3 months or so (maybe more) have difficulty maintaining there body heat. Therefore, they need to be bundled more. Head, for all children, needs to be covered because so much heat is lost from there.
I would put a base layer of cotton undershirt and leggings (that's what they have in Israel) or onesie under a one piece stretchie. Depending on how cold it will be out + wind, clothes and/or snowsuit over that. Hat on head. Blanket over the whole thing if needed. Make sure hands are covered.
Check to see if baby is roasting. You don't want an overheated baby.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics