Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
ISO playgroup/nursery for 3.5 ds for Sept. 2011 in flatbush

Twizzlers

Post Mon, Oct 25 2010, 1:29 pm
I think the title says it all. I dont really want to put him into a yeshiva nursery just yet, so I'm looking for other options...

any suggestions?

greeneyes

Post Mon, Oct 25 2010, 1:34 pm
what area in flatbush are you looking for?

Twizzlers

Post Mon, Oct 25 2010, 1:44 pm
greeneyes wrote:
what area in flatbush are you looking for?

anywhere is fine since I have a car and will be driving my older son to school across town anyway

greeneyes

Post Mon, Oct 25 2010, 2:42 pm
My 3 year old is in Taryag this year (nostrand between I & J) and she loves it.

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Oct 25 2010, 3:25 pm
Toiv nursery, run by Rebetzin Oshry. its on east 17th between o and P. It has nursry, Pre nursery, and Kindergarden. There were about 12-15 kids per class when I sent there a few years ago. Overall I was happy there.

There is also Rebetzin Teitlebaum on E 13th bet K & L.

Twizzlers

Post Mon, Oct 25 2010, 3:29 pm
Mommy3.5 wrote:
Toiv nursery, run by Rebetzin Oshry. its on east 17th between o and P. It has nursry, Pre nursery, and Kindergarden. There were about 12-15 kids per class when I sent there a few years ago. Overall I was happy there.

Toiv is not an option for me for various reasons. Can you tell me more about Teitlebaum?

Greeneyes can you give me some more info about Taryag? Hours, ratio of children to teachers, price, etc....

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Oct 25 2010, 3:44 pm
Twizzlers wrote:
Mommy3.5 wrote:

Toiv is not an option for me for various reasons. Can you tell me more about Teitlebaum?

Greeneyes can you give me some more info about Taryag? Hours, ratio of children to teachers, price, etc....

I haven’t sent there, because it was further out for me. But I went there as a child, and I turned out OK. Smile I hear it still has a very good reputation.

Also Reb. Mandel, on E. 13th bet M and N. they are wonderful people, and the nursery Morah is amazing! Her classes fill up very quickly because the kids and parents love her.

greeneyes

Post Mon, Oct 25 2010, 5:28 pm
Twizzlers wrote:
Mommy3.5 wrote:

The hours are 9:00-3:00. I believe there are 23 children in my daughter's class & there is one teacher and one assistant. If I understand correctly, they have an additional assistant that rotates between the classes at certain times when the teachers need extra help. (The ratio of children to teachers is one thing I wish were different, but it seems like the other nurseries in my area have a similar situation.)

The price this year is $425/month.

My daughter absolutely loves going there every day, so I take that as a good sign!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries