Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
CHEAP little boy underwear

JollyMommy

Post Sun, Nov 14 2010, 10:36 pm
my 3 year old is going through a LOT of underwear lately.

is there a place on the net for very cheap little boy underwear, either size 3 or 4?

I'm looking for $1 a pair or less. don't care about quality or look at this point!

Isher

Post Sun, Nov 14 2010, 10:45 pm
I like the Cherokee collection from Target. I believe they come 5 in a pack for $5-$6. (I like the price and quality)

gold21

Post Sun, Nov 14 2010, 11:00 pm
childrens place has the cutest underwear and the best quality ever! I know you dont care about cuteness or quality but you should check it out!

life'sgreat

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 5:48 am
I buy my son's underwear in Israel. They have a brand called Uno that they sell in Bazaar Strauss and it's good quality.

Maya

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 6:12 am
Stock up during sale season. I bought good ones in Gymboree for about a $1 last year.

mom4life

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 7:22 am
Walmart - you can find them for $1 a pair

curlytop

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 7:33 am
I second Target brand. They are about $1 a pair.

JollyMommy

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 9:23 am
thanks all- I ordered 5 6-packs from walmart.com for $4.95 each- under a buck.

I used to buy the cutest underwear at gymboree, but at this point they are pretty much disposable Exploding anger so no more cute stuff for him. plain white walmart. thanks shluchamom for the link!

on the up side, I made him a chart with 12 spaces to have a friend over and another 12 we go to disneyland (we want to go anyway) for poop only (he's got pee down B"H), so he's been better- we'll see if it lasts.. any how we've been going at this almost a year now with 3 weeks of success when we think we're out of the woods, then a week of throwing out 10 pairs of underwear and back to success. when he can go 3 months with getting it right I will go back to buying cute underwear!

I must have spent $200 on underwear all in the same size!

Mimisinger

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 9:45 am
Maybe he's not ready yet?

ysydmom

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 9:45 am
Walmart was very cheap I just bought some of the hanes from walmart less than $1 per pair.

Here is the link

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hane.....24295

STovah

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 9:50 am
Am I the only one who washes my son's underwear? We're going through an extended toilet training with my 3 year old, but I don't throw the underwear out - yes it's gross, but replacing underwear because of daily accidents is not cheap!

anuta

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 10:02 am
Why do you throw out underwear? I just used to wash out the poop, and they were as good as new!

zigi

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 10:46 am
anuta wrote:
Why do you throw out underwear? I just used to wash out the poop, and they were as good as new!

true! I soak it in really hot water and detergent and then wash on hot. if there is an accident I am already washing pants too.

also like maya says wait for the clearance sales, I got underwear at tcp and old navy for really cheap plus there was an added coupon.

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 3:19 pm
gold21 wrote:
childrens place has the cutest underwear and the best quality ever! I know you dont care about cuteness or quality but you should check it out!

I actually think the quality of childrens place underware is awful, (at least for the boys) I bought them in all sizes for a variety of boys, and within a month all the lables had rubbed off, the elastics had warped or fallen off the cloth part, and they are 8 bucks for 3.

I had the best luck with hanes seconds from conway, usually about 2.99 for a pack of 3. they fit right and I have some pairs that are older then at least 3 of my kids.

JollyMommy

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 5:35 pm
I don't think it's a matter of not being ready if for 3 weeks in a row he can do it perfectly..

I just cannot wash pooped underwear, I don't have it in me. pee is another thing altogether.

with the 30 pairs I ordered this morning I hope to be ok until he's 5.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains