Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
My husband is trying to save his kids! need tefilla
Previous  1  2

ILOVELIFE

Post Mon, Dec 06 2010, 7:23 pm
oy oy oy. Will daven for the children and also that the ribono shel olam help their mother-- she is also a rachmanus here

Leah613

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 2:05 am
Hi Ya all. (OP here) Wow I didnt go on the website for a while- I am still pretty new and figured that I would get a message to my email inbox if I had replies, guess I was wrong! Thanks for your replies.
Summary- yes Marina its not about church, yes to the others who say its halachic problem anyway but thats not what this is about. Its the kids mental stabilty within this whole mess. One minute using their double barreled hebrew names, next minute being told JC is Hashem and Abba is wrong, but still thats not it. Its the alienation and many other issues that come along with this. And my dh hasnt seen his young kids in 6 1/2 months.

MANY MANY thanks to you all who are saying tehillim
THANKS for the mazeltovs. Our sweet 3 week old girl is a light in my husbands life. and his wonderful parents who have gone thru this gehinnom too. Of course I love her too (yawn...)
Stay in touch and pls daven!
court cases are jan 7/ 10/ 11 stay posted

Leah613

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 2:09 am
PinkFridge wrote:
I'll say perek 30. Consider me on your list if you get one, pm me when I should stop, please.

BTW, things are slow here erev Shabbos so please bump this up after Shabbos if you don't get a response. It's not that people don't care, and I'm sure a lot of women will think about you during candlelighting.

thanks for the tehillim. what does it mean "bump this up" excuse my naivity!!

shosh

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 2:09 am
Good luck to you. I hope there will be a yeshua for you all really soon.

Leah613

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 2:28 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Marina, I agree the kids need stability, and you may well have seen cases where the frum side was so dysfunctional that the kids were better off elsewhere, etc. But without knowing any details (yes, OP, there are people who actually don't know who you are ;-) there is something profoundly unstable-sounding about this situation.

Hi! Thats cute- I didnt think anyone would know me- Its funny actually I just came by this website few weeks ago and posted and what do you know people I knew years ago thousands of miles from where I live contacted me from recognising my name or situation and I thought- wow- this is better than facebook (which I never joined) and classmates.com etc

And yes, there is something profoundly unstable. example- if one would hvs wanna give up on yiddishkeit, after becoming full fledged baalas tchuva, then maybe they would honestly say its too much for me, but to go and say sorry Torah not the Emes, now I believe its JC...

chavamom

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 2:37 am
Don't courts usually rule that the kids are supposed to stay in the framework that was established during the time of the marriage?

shosh

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 2:43 am
[quote="Leah613"]
PinkFridge wrote:

And yes, there is something profoundly unstable. example- if one would hvs wanna give up on yiddishkeit, after becoming full fledged baalas tchuva, then maybe they would honestly say its too much for me, but to go and say sorry Torah not the Emes, now I believe its JC...

That indicates, to my mind, major instability. I'm surprised that the courts, social services, etc, don't pick up on that.

Leah613

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 3:00 am
chavamom wrote:
Don't courts usually rule that the kids are supposed to stay in the framework that was established during the time of the marriage?

problem was years ago she struck quickly and got another restraining order and in this time when she had sole legal custody she changed their schools etc and by the time the court dropped the TRO there was new reality, kids were v young too.

Leah613

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 3:14 am
[quote="shosh"][quote="Leah613"]
PinkFridge wrote:

That indicates, to my mind, major instability. I'm surprised that the courts, social services, etc, don't pick up on that.

The court appointed evaluator gets this, but its not enough at this point
the other problem is the judge- the last year judge (this is her third TRO in 3 yrs!!) threatened her with immediate change of custody if she messed around w visitation again and continued alienating the kids, he is actually Jewish, unfortunately that judge moved now and new judge is very cautious, afraid of losing his job for a wrong decision, doesnt understand the little inuendos that any intuitive judge would get in a second, and doesnt seem to look deeply into this :-(

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 9:33 am
I don't know the technical meaning of "bump" but have seen people use it when they want their post to get more attention.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed