Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing have u done lately?
  Previous  1  2  3  25  26  27

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 10:27 pm
Einikel wrote:
😅
For a second I thought you'll say it was the baby you forgot.

I have left my house without a child, but BH I never left a child behind in a public place. One time I left a 2 year old home because I thought my husband was home. As I was leaving, I told him “go to daddy.” Then a couple of blocks away from my house, my husband called me and I realized he wasn’t home. I turned around so fast!!

mommy#1

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 10:32 pm
I was shopping at the grocery store, loaded my car then went to return the shopping cart to the place where they’re kept. Baby was in the cart so took baby out and carried her to my car. I put baby in and was about to go into drivers seat when worker from the store stopped me to bring me my pocketbook that I left in the cart!
(Good thing! I would’ve realized right away because my keys were in it, but I would’ve had to unbuckle my baby, go all the way back and buckle her back in. Not fun!)

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 12:02 pm
My husband took one of the kids to school late this morning….and then the kid called me to let me know there’s no school today! They don’t start until tomorrow!!

readreread

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 3:35 pm
Two medical mistakes twice in a row. First I forgot to go to my doctor's appt this past Monday. Then I scheduled a Quest lab draw for what I thought was yesterday morning...only to discover it's for NEXT Thursday. When I'm out of town. Whoops.

Beingreal

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 3:55 pm
I broke my foot!

up high

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 8:59 pm
I tried having a conversation with my teenager about whats bothering him! I should've known better... I'll never get it right with him...

Tao

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 9:45 pm
Me looking at my untouched leftover challah from shabbos: "Oh it's okay, I'll just freeze it for Yom Tov." Yes, I meant Pesach. The saddest part is how long it took until the penny dropped.
Page 27 of 27   Previous  1  2  3  25  26  27 Recent Topics