Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Transferring Between Photo Sites

Sherri

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 5:06 am
If I want to transfer photos from folders on one photo site such as Snapfish to another such as Shutterfly, is there a way to do that? Or do I have to simply upload the pictures again to the new site?

Last edited by Sherri on Tue, Dec 07 2010, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

be good

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 7:28 am
I cant imagine you could just transfer them. its like you emailed it to snapfish, and now you want shutterfly to have them. I wouldnt expect that snapfish would 'email' them over to shutterfly for you, you'd have to upload them again. not 100% sure, but its highly unlikely. I would just re-upload.

sorry for the extra work!

Sherri

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 8:05 am
I guess I want to know if the pictures could be downloaded from such a site.

bnm

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 10:03 am
they can be downloaded but usually for a few per picture. contact the customer service and ask them. sometimes they let you download, sometimes they send you a cd.

tikva18

Post Wed, Feb 02 2011, 1:17 am
If you want to switch websites, I'd think you would have to reupload them to the new website. If you are interested in downloading them, just right click on the picture.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art