Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Please - a 12 Step Group for Forum-Starters

aidelmaidel

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 5:43 pm
Look, I really think there's a problem here today.

Here are all the forum threads started today in one round up:

Shoshy's Silly Forum

A New Forum for......

Forum for Heretics

Forum Starters Forum

Forum for Weirdos who like putting up new forums

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum?

Anyone interested in a compulsive forum-starters forum?

New FOrum for the Sensitive

Forum for wives of tzaddikim

New Forum for millionares or richer

Imamother, only for the very regular humans.

LADIES,

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

1. We admitted we were powerless over starting forums — that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity. (Yael)
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of G-d as we understood G-d. (the Mods)
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves. (Taking a break from imamother)
5. Admitted to G-d, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs. (All those erev yom kippur threads asking for forgiveness for offending anyone).
6. Were entirely ready to have G-d remove all these defects of character. (Can you please tell me how to block imamother so I can't gain access?)
7. Humbly asked G-d to remove our shortcomings. (Please let me be nice)
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. (hmmm, M_____, S_____, F____, & C_____)
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others. (Sorry M, S, F, & C)
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it. (Good lord, look at what I wrote 6 months ago, I should apologize).
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with G-d as we understood G-d, praying only for knowledge of G-d's will for us and the power to carry that out. (Hmmmmmm....)
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other forum starters, and to practice these principles in all our affairs. (I will not start duplicate threads, I will search first)

(I'm a 12 stepper, I can't help myself)

shosh

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 5:47 pm
I'm not a 12 stepper. I can't even dance the two step. But I must join this forum because I'M ADDICTED TO STARTING FORUMS AND MAKING OTHER ONES TOTALLY SILLY. It's a result of having to stay up at night writing about boring things like floor tiles and kitchens. Therapy anyone?????

aidelmaidel

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 5:49 pm
shosh wrote:
I'm not a 12 stepper. I can't even dance the two step. But I must join this forum because I'M ADDICTED TO STARTING FORUMS AND MAKING OTHER ONES TOTALLY SILLY. It's a result of having to stay up at night writing about boring things like floor tiles and kitchens. Therapy anyone?????

I'm 50% German, 25% Latvian and 25% Polish. I can't even dance the one step. I look at sidewalks and fall down.

shosh

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 5:50 pm
Wow, you sound about as agile as I am.

(Anyone who knows me IRL already knows that at grammar school I was a sporting legend. ... No one had ever seen anyone so terrible .....)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics