Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Sensory Gyms/OT Centers in Williamsburg

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 5:28 pm
I have been shlepping to Manhattan twice a week with my 2 1/2 yr old for sensory therapy. needless to say it is not easy. Today I found out that there are 3 or 4 such gyms right here in Wmsbg., and I'm shlepping like a fool twice a week... I was wondeirng why I never see other frum kids there when it's supposedly such a fantastic place. Now I know why!

I am VERY happy with the therapist there and the equipment and I don't want to switch unless any of these places are fantastic. Does anyone know anything about the Comprehensive Center, or about the new place on North Fourth, the name of which I do not know? Or any other OT/Sensory centers? Thanks in advance!

SunLover

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 5:49 pm
theres a OT pediatric place called One to One OT right in Williamsburgh... I know the owner personally, its a great place! I actually volunteered there when I needed to do community service to get into my college program. its very comfortable- the kids love it, and they r bilingual- speak yiddish too. I recommend it!!!

SunLover

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 5:51 pm
I dont have the number becuase I lost all my phone contacts, but the owners name is Meir Reis (not sure how u spell Reis, or reese or sumthing) hope that helps. name is One to One OT

twinmommy

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 7:39 pm
Its One To OT.718-637-6545. His name is Mayer Reiz. He's great.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 8:44 pm
Mama Bear, if you're using a sensory gym now, try to find one where you live, not just an OT center.
It makes a world of a difference.
Hatzlacha Rabbah!

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 11:56 pm
I'm using Support by Design and the traveling is killing me. They are AMAZING though, it will be tough to downgrade. The question is what One to One has. I have my homework cut out for me, I'll be visiting 3 or 4 gyms next week IYH...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries