Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
The not good with words club

yo'ma

Post Sun, Dec 26 2010, 7:43 pm
I love being on here, but it's so hard for me to write something and people understand me because I don't know how to express myself Confused . It's not only with writing, it's also with talking shock . You should hear the way I tell stories...I can't embarrassed . A joke..forget it Rolling Eyes .

Does anyone else need to join my club? LOL

I'm fine with it because b'h I have other skills Wink , but it does get frustrating at times. Sad

Obviously I didn't give it a better name LOL Wink .

mommy#1

Post Sun, Dec 26 2010, 8:53 pm
hey! I couldve written that! well, mine wouldnt have been as clear to understand as your post!! LOL

soulful music

Post Sun, Dec 26 2010, 8:56 pm
Yes, that would be me!

I've always wished I could express myself better, verbally and in writing.

Undefined

Post Sun, Dec 26 2010, 9:17 pm
What is it that you're trying to say. I don't understand. (just kidding) LOL

joy613

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 2:58 am
OOhh Can I be part of your club? Sounds just like me!
Sometimes I start writing posts and then I just stop in middle because I can't express myself well and it doesn't come out saying what I want to say.
It's very frustrating.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 9:30 am
I hope you'll include people who generally feel they can express themselves well, but every now and then do a spectacular foot in mouth thing.

c.c.cookie

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 9:33 am
Unfortunately I totally belong in this club nowadays. Why unfortunately? Why nowadays? Because I used to have quite a way with words - both verbally and in writing. Now five kids and a full time job later, my brain is so muddled I don't even have a way with THOUGHTS anymore, let alone words.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 9:45 am
c.c.cookie wrote:
Unfortunately I totally belong in this club nowadays. Why unfortunately? Why nowadays? Because I used to have quite a way with words - both verbally and in writing. Now five kids and a full time job later, my brain is so muddled I don't even have a way with THOUGHTS anymore, let alone words.

How old are you? Just wait, it gets even better ;-)

c.c.cookie

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 9:48 am
PinkFridge wrote:
c.c.cookie wrote:

I'm 30. And thanks so much for the encouragement! I was kinda hoping to get back into writing once all my kids grow up, but now you just shattered that dream... Crying

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 9:51 am
c.c.cookie wrote:
PinkFridge wrote:
c.c.cookie wrote:

I'm 30. And thanks so much for the encouragement! I was kinda hoping to get back into writing once all my kids grow up, but now you just shattered that dream... Crying

I'm sorry. I should have put a big JK after it. Truth is, with all the wisdom you'll have accrued, and reading along the way and vocab. you'll have picked up, you'll do quite well.
(I was going to say, just start jotting things down while you remember them, but thought better of it.)

Bliss

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 9:54 am
I belong.

c.c.cookie

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 9:54 am
PinkFridge wrote:
c.c.cookie wrote:
PinkFridge wrote:
c.c.cookie wrote:

I'm sorry. I should have put a big JK after it. Truth is, with all the wisdom you'll have accrued, and reading along the way and vocab. you'll have picked up, you'll do quite well.
(I was going to say, just start jotting things down while you remember them, but thought better of it.)

Actually, that's part of the problem! Who has time to read??? I used to read every spare moment, so I had a literary brain. Now I barely read anymore...

yo'ma

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 10:02 am
PinkFridge wrote:
c.c.cookie wrote:

While I was feeding my baby cereal, I told my dd how to feed him. She asked me why I was telling her. I said that when iy"h she gets older and has a baby she'll know how to because she'll remember what I said because most likely I'll forget what I said Rolling Eyes and I won't be able to help her if she needs it. She said, yeah of course you won't, you don't even remember things now Exploding anger .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics