Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Would u dress DS in uggs??

ima_dina084

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 10:55 am
DS got a pair as a gift and DH thinks we should exchange them. its very cold and they are super warm, so idk if I agree, wwyd?

Yocheved84

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 10:57 am
Not all Uggs are waterproof (unless you spray them)....maybe return them for a pair that might be more practical?

ima_dina084

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 11:02 am
good point! although with this weather im not sure how much outdoor playtime he's going to get if at all.. ill look into the exchange options. aside from that are uggs just not for boys? I never see boys wearing them..

Yocheved84

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 11:33 am
Even if not outdoor playtime, even walking to the schoolbus can get his feet wet (speaking from my own experience). I think they are adorable on kids and have seen some (not a lot) of boys wearing them, but maybe a more practical but equally as comfortable boot is in order. UGG has a shoe called a "Birch Boot" which slips on, is comfy, and is pretty much waterproof. Don't know if they make them for little kids, though...

Smile

Utah

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 2:54 pm
Yeah! I had a pair of UGGs for DS last year. He wore them every single day of the winter. They kept him toasty throughout. At first DH asked me why I bought DS a pair of girls' boots. But when DS started wearing them we both loved the way they looked. He wore them with skinny pants and he looked adorable. I want to get him a pair now too, however I obviously can't get to any store. So we shall wait.

JollyMommy

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 9:46 pm
yes! they're so cute! but.. I also dress my sons in pink shirts

imabima

Post Thu, Dec 30 2010, 8:47 am
I thought only girls wore them.

de_goldy

Post Thu, Dec 30 2010, 9:06 am
I work in a pre-school and all the boys wear them.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Thu, Dec 30 2010, 9:17 am
I love Uggs on little kids. I happen to think its more girlish, and I wouldnt put on a son. I remember the first time I saw it I thought it was a little funny but pple are definitely putting them on boys....

AGINY

Post Thu, Dec 30 2010, 10:17 am
My son wears his chocolate brown uggs everyday and he loves them. It may depend on how old. My son is 4 and it looks adorable and they keep his toes warm. Why would uggs be gender specific?

Ruchel

Post Thu, Dec 30 2010, 1:32 pm
Not a son, not a daughter Wink

MrsMortgage

Post Sat, Jan 01 2011, 9:52 pm
My 2 1/2 yr old da wears the fake uggs from costco and loves them! The shearling keeps his toes warm!

OldYoung

Post Sat, Jan 01 2011, 9:59 pm
I LOVE the look on little boys!!! I'm not crazy about them on girls, or women though...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics