Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Mini-Office Outlets- ever heard of it?

CutiePatutie

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 5:20 am
I recently got laid off my old WAH job and am desperately searching for a new one. I can across this website http://www.miniofficeoutlets.com/ and was wondering if anyone has ever heard of them or if anyone actually works for them. Can you plz explain to me what you do, and if it actually makes $. I think its actually run by frum pl, which is kinda cute.

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 1:53 pm
PM emptynester she knows alot about it...she gave me very good info.

Happy 2B

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 1:57 pm
I'm interested to know about it too!

bpmomy

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 2:00 pm
I think this is a shaklee MLM type of busniess you would become a vitamin and cleaning / make up rep for this co. if you find people to eithr buy form you or joing the business to work under you you will make $$$. you are required to purchese mernchdise as well every month to get your pay ck, people that are go getter usally sucessed in this type of business \

emptynester

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 6:25 pm
I've been in Shaklee for 28 years. I started when I had 3 small children. There are many ways to make money. The freedom plan - miniofficeoutlet is only one way. I personally have not used this method. You have to get people to look at the website. You can buy leads, put out classified ads, use facebook, etc or find your own people to send there. If you are interested, I'd be happy to help you get setup with this method or any other.

If you are ambitious and willing to work 10-15 hours a week, you can potentially make $100,000 in your first 15 months.

One of Shaklee's top leaders is a frum women in Boro Park who couldn't get the stains out of her kid's new Shabbos outfits. She kept going back to the grocery store and buying something else and nothing worked. Her sister in law gave her some Shaklee Nature Bright and the stains came out. She was so amazed that she checked Shaklee out and the rest is history. She makes a 6 figure income.
You can read my post on http://www.squidoo.com/great-w.....-home
for more info.

If you wants more info about the business opportunity or products, please PM me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers