Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Sun in babies eyes while in car- what to do?

lollygirl

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 10:42 am
We have a new carseat now that the baby is one but it doesn't have a sunshade like the Graco snap n' go carseat. He HATES it when I drive because the sun is in his eyes coming in from the side and rear windows. What do you do you this? Do you just put a sunshade on the window? What about the rear? I'm new to this so any advice will be helpful. Also, what's the best sunshade if you do this (I know some don't suction well) (I know forward facing helps but I want to keep baby rear facing as long as possible)
TIA! Smile

AlwaysGrateful

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 11:44 am
I posted about this way back when my ds1 moved out of his first carseat. I tried all the window shades - none of them worked. They either fell off or blocked so little of the window that it wasn't worth it.

My one piece of advice? Put sunglasses in your baby. Find a type that s/he doesn't pull off, and put them on in the car.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries