Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
"Brachos Party"---- Help needed on the legistics

Factory Girl

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 3:10 pm
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could answer me a couple of questions.
I will be hosting a"h my first brachos party,and I heard that there is a Yehi Ratzon that should be said for the brachos, but I dont know where I could find this? this anyone know?

also, I was wondering if anyone knows a book that talks about this topic, where there is stories brought down or something interesting that I could read at my brachos party

thank you all in advance.

lollygirl

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 3:21 pm
Hi,
I do not know the yehi ratzon you speak of, but whenever I hosted brachos parties I read a story BEFORE we started from "The power of amen". It really got everyone inspired to say a more meaningful amen. We also had divided tehillim books so each party, the whole sefer was recited which was a nice added zechus. Lots of yeshuos came from those parties - never underestimate the power of amen!

Factory Girl

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 3:39 pm
lollygirl wrote:
Hi,
I do not know the yehi ratzon you speak of, but whenever I hosted brachos parties I read a story BEFORE we started from "The power of amen". It really got everyone inspired to say a more meaningful amen. We also had divided tehillim books so each party, the whole sefer was recited which was a nice added zechus. Lots of yeshuos came from those parties - never underestimate the power of amen!

Thank you so much for the help, thats exactly what I want to do, read a powerful story!, since many of the ppl coming to the party have never heard or been part of a brachos party.
Smile

Isher

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 4:32 pm
You might get some ideas by reading Rebetzin Sara Meisels book "Just One word, Amen".
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics