Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for Hatinok Ben Bruria Leah ztl

Hashems Princess

Post Wed, Jan 19 2011, 4:08 am
Please say tehillim for Tinok Ben Bruria Leah who is in ICU after being born with no oxygen for 10 min.

Sadly the mom passed away during childbirth Crying

He really needs your tefillahs.

myself

Post Wed, Jan 19 2011, 4:38 am
Sad Wishing the baby a Refuah Shleima!

May the family find comfort during this difficult time and may the child grow to bring nachas to his family and his dear mother.

Liba

Post Wed, Jan 19 2011, 5:35 am
myself wrote:
Sad Wishing the baby a Refuah Shleima!

May the family find comfort during this difficult time and may the child grow to bring nachas to his family and his dear mother.

amen

Hashems Princess

Post Wed, Jan 19 2011, 7:25 am
Amen, we should only hear good news

dilego

Post Wed, Jan 19 2011, 9:30 am
please say tehillim for tinok ben brouriah lea bas sara silvette.may he have a refua shleima.

shemesh

Post Wed, Jan 19 2011, 9:51 pm
he should have a refuho shleimo now, btw I think if the mother is not alive you say bas ....( her fathers name)

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Jan 19 2011, 10:27 pm
as far as I know you use the mother's name whether she's alive or not. (You say tehillim for 80 year old cholim ben their mother's names too!)

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Jan 20 2011, 10:41 am
I think she meant tinok ben bruriah leah bas father's name

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Jan 20 2011, 10:48 am
this is just so sad, it's making me cry! He should have a complete refuah!! What happened to the mother?? it is so scary to hear such stories!!

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jan 20 2011, 10:59 am
This is the daughter of Rabbi Fernand Klapisch. He's a very charedi very famous rabbi here Sad
She leaves many orphans too, her old parents and I'm told she's an only child Crying

dilego

Post Thu, Jan 20 2011, 2:22 pm
sorry,but she is b''h not an only child,she has at least 2 brothers and 5 sisters .we where told to say the grandmothers name after bruriahs name.I have no update on how the baby is doing.as it is one cant know until approx. 1 year to what extent the brain suffered and if it was dammaged.she was married to my dh s first cousin and her morher is my mothers 1st cousin.its veryu tough we are all very sad.

Hashems Princess

Post Wed, Jan 26 2011, 3:28 am
She isnt an only child and you do say tehillim with the mothers name
Also some great news - baby is off the oxygen, hopefully they will run some yests to see that all is ok

Besoros Tovos

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jan 26 2011, 5:10 am
I saw the baby's grandfather this week and he sounded very optimistic about the matzav of the baby. May the baby have a complete refuah and may the family have a real nechama.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jan 26 2011, 5:12 am
Ruchel wrote:
This is the daughter of Rabbi Fernand Klapisch. He's a very charedi very famous rabbi here Sad
She leaves many orphans too, her old parents and I'm told she's an only child Crying

She was French. At the shiva I saw the mohter, father, sisters and one brother (I think) of the nifteres. I'm sure they're not all in Israel. Right, Dilego?

dilego

Post Wed, Jan 26 2011, 12:20 pm
only the parents livin france maybe one brother in chull.the sisters are all in e.y.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed