Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
When we were young...imamother cuties

yo'ma

Post Sat, Feb 05 2011, 7:50 pm

but what happened?? LOL

The teacher is Morah Avivia, if anyone knows her. I'm really supposing because she was my pre-1a teacher, but I only remember her from when she was older Confused embarrassed .

Post your baby pictures or when you were little.

edited to change title

Last edited by yo'ma on Sun, Feb 06 2011, 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Rodent

Post Sat, Feb 05 2011, 8:32 pm
7 1/2 months

5 years

yo'ma

Post Sun, Feb 06 2011, 7:53 am
Rodent, does your baby look like you. From your avatar, it looks like it. Smile

Come on!!!!! No one else????

I'm going to post a younger one later iy'h.

pobody's nerfect

Post Sun, Feb 06 2011, 9:21 am
not my favorite pic but I only have a few on my computer from the slide show I made for my grandparents anniversary!not my favorite pic but I only have a few on my computer from the slide show I made for my grandparents anniversary!

gotta post a pic of yitzy in the 'cuties' thread so you can see how much he looks like me!

yo'ma

Post Sun, Feb 06 2011, 10:10 am

I must be almost 2 because I'm a year younger than my brother and it looks like he's going to get his haircut any day.

sarahd

Post Sun, Feb 06 2011, 4:14 pm
yoma, that doesn't look like Morah Avivia to me. Are you sure that's a Pre-1-A picture? The classroom doesn't look like hers either.

yo'ma

Post Sun, Feb 06 2011, 4:55 pm
sarahd wrote:
yoma, that doesn't look like Morah Avivia to me. Are you sure that's a Pre-1-A picture? The classroom doesn't look like hers either.
I know it doesn't really look like her, but it's a small picture of her, so I just assumed because it has to be pre-1a because of the diploma I'm holding. Was there kindergarten then?

Rodent

Post Sun, Feb 06 2011, 5:02 pm
yo'ma wrote:

My avatar is actually Amram when he was younger. He looks quite similar to my brother as a little kid so I guess there must be some of me in there. That said, my mother thinks that Itamar looks more like me as a baby than any of the others and Zevulun is my family for sure. Immanuel you wouldn't know was related to me though...

life'sgreat

Post Sun, Feb 06 2011, 10:44 pm

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Sun, Feb 06 2011, 11:01 pm
yo'ma wrote:

Come on!!!!! No one else????

I'm going to post a younger one later iy'h.
I dont know how to post a pic...

shanie5

Post Sun, Feb 06 2011, 11:15 pm
yo'ma wrote:
sarahd wrote:
I know it doesn't really look like her, but it's a small picture of her, so I just assumed because it has to be pre-1a because of the diploma I'm holding. Was there kindergarten then?

Yes there was a kindergarten then. And I agree that it does not look at all like Morah Avivia. Or her classroom.
Do u know who the girl in the back of the room is?

Oh, and I would definitely recognize both u and your brother!!

yo'ma

Post Mon, Feb 07 2011, 7:55 am
life'sgreat, that curl, what a cutie!!!

shanie5 and sarahd, ok, oops, what do I know?

Sweet Valley Gal, go to photobucket.com, upload, copy and paste. There are threads here on how to do it, but if you have problems, pm me.

yo'ma

Post Mon, Feb 07 2011, 7:58 am
shanie5, too bad, I don't look like that now. My dd was looking at pictures when we were kids (btw, there was a picture of your sister, but only her back Smile ) and she said, aunt ml and aj look the same, but not me Confused .

OldYoung

Post Mon, Feb 07 2011, 9:56 am
pobody's nerfect wrote:
not my favorite pic but I only have a few on my computer from the slide show I made for my grandparents anniversary!not my favorite pic but I only have a few on my computer from the slide show I made for my grandparents anniversary!

gotta post a pic of yitzy in the 'cuties' thread so you can see how much he looks like me!

crazy! I would not have known the difference! LOL

shanie5

Post Mon, Feb 07 2011, 1:56 pm
life'sgreat wrote:

Your picture is a perfect translation of your screen name!

Ronit

Post Mon, Feb 07 2011, 6:45 pm
LG, yum!

Rodent, I love the school uniform picture.

bluesclues

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 9:57 am
yo'ma wrote:

but what happened?? LOL

The teacher is Morah Avivia, if anyone knows her. I'm really supposing because she was my pre-1a teacher, but I only remember her from when she was older Confused embarrassed .

Post your baby pictures or when you were little.

edited to change title

wasnt morah avivia the first grade morah. im pretty sure thats when I had her?

yo'ma

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 10:00 am
bluesclues, no she was 100% sure pre-1a, but she might have taught that grade at 1 point too. When my ds was in pre-1a in toras emes, his aleph bais sheets were hers Smile .

bluesclues

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 10:04 am
yo'ma wrote:
bluesclues, no she was 100% sure pre-1a, but she might have taught that grade at 1 point too. When my ds was in pre-1a in toras emes, his aleph bais sheets were hers Smile .

thats cute shes the greatest morah ever. I went to bnos israel just because she taught there. I still remember bringing her mishloach manos till at least 6th grade

sarahd

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 10:34 am
My sister tells me she just retired this year. That is pretty amazing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art