Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please, please say tehillim...

MRS.Mentsch

Post Thu, Mar 03 2011, 8:22 pm
I usually don't ask for tehillm, but I know this person really needs our help.

Please say join me in saying tehillim for a young woman fresh out of an abusive marriage. She has a serious illness, and has no one to help out with this. She's tried everything in her power to just end this. Her ex husband is refusing her a get, and is still threatening her. She may hear soon, if he'll agree to settle, and give her a get. Please daven that he does, and that she can move on with her life. Her name is Yael bas Hadassah please help free her from her personal slavery before Pesach.

MRS.Mentsch

Post Fri, Mar 04 2011, 2:08 pm
Bump....no news yet. Please just keep her in mind with Shabbos preps, or Tehillim. Thank you

yummydd

Post Fri, Mar 04 2011, 2:14 pm
I said tehillim, hope to hear a good update soon iyh!

chava42

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 10:34 pm
Yes, I will pray for her and say tehillim.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 08 2011, 3:22 pm
Thank you so much to the ladies who have been davening. Yael received bad news today, if you could please continue to keep her in mind, I know it would really mean a lot to her. May we hear of good news very soon.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed