Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
APPROPRIATE ADVERTISING ON IMAMOTHER

beentheredonethat

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 5:25 pm
PLEASE DONT ALLOW INAPPROPRIATE ADVERTISEMENTS SUCH AS NETFLIX - THE PICTURES ARE AS GOOD AS ANY RATED R/X BLOG!

Yocheved84

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 5:33 pm
beentheredonethat wrote:
PLEASE DONT ALLOW INAPPROPRIATE ADVERTISEMENTS SUCH AS NETFLIX - THE PICTURES ARE AS GOOD AS ANY RATED R/X BLOG!

There is a way to report ads that you may find inappropriate, and yelling it in caps is not the way to do it--especially since we are all here for free, and all here because of the kindness and idea of Yael (the site creator).

And while we're at it--get a grip. There are plenty of tznius movies on Netflix. And if you don't watch movies, don't click the link!

Oy.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 5:39 pm
OP, you're only here a few days!

sky

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 7:33 pm
right click on the ad. Select copy Shortcut from the menu. Then PM the shortcut to Yael. She can have that ad blocked.

Yocheved84

Post Sun, Mar 06 2011, 7:45 pm
sky wrote:
right click on the ad. Select copy Shortcut from the menu. Then PM the shortcut to Yael. She can have that ad blocked.

I'm on a Mac, using Safari. Do you know how to do that otherwise? There was just an ad for a Xian university, but I couldn't figure out how to send the URL.

I think Swingers sites, Xian causes, and the like shouldn't be promoted (but like we've been told, this is often unavoidable at times with Google, but can be blocked after reporting it).

But kvetching over a movie site where one can rent Fiddler on the Roof and Yentl? Pulleaze.

leomom

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 11:56 pm
Yocheved84 wrote:

I'm on a Mac, using Safari. Do you know how to do that otherwise? There was just an ad for a Xian university, but I couldn't figure out how to send the URL.

Control-click the ad and a pop-up menu will appear. Choose "copy link."
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics