Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Pesach Stove?

yOungM0mmy

Post Tue, Apr 05 2011, 9:02 am
Advice please.

I have an electric stove which I can't kosher for Pesach, and this is my third year making Pesach. The first year, I only did second days, so I used a plug in table-top burner. Last year, I bought a second one, so had 4 burners. But I really don't like leaving a blech on that, and leaving it plugged in for 2 days. Then I took one of them and made it chometz anyway, so now have 2 burners for Pesach, which is impossible. I wanted to buy a freestanding stove (with an oven underneath), but if I get a gas one, I don't have a gas source in my kitchen (I know I pay a gas bill for heating, but don't know where I could hook up a stove), and an electric one, which I would get together with a plata for Yom Tov/SHabbos, needs a 16 amp electricity source, but I can't put it where my regular stove is because that one is built in...

Any suggestions of how to cook over Pesach? (And it's a rental house, so anything I put in I have to be able to take out afterwards).

Raisin

Post Tue, Apr 05 2011, 10:43 am
you can leave those plug in electric rings on a timer over yom tov. that's what I do.

drumjj

Post Tue, Apr 05 2011, 12:29 pm
I bought one in argos one of the cookers that are small that u can put on the side that have burners on the top and I use that for pesach
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics