Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
ROAST CHICKEN

myomi

Post Wed, Mar 16 2005, 1:11 pm
DOES ANYONE HAVE A RECIPE FOR ROAST CHICKEN OR A ROAST CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES?PLEASE REPLY A.S.A.P. THANX!!!!!

gryp

Post Wed, Mar 16 2005, 1:14 pm
I posted a recipe for pot roast a while ago, you can probably use it for chicken too.

shoy18

Post Wed, Mar 16 2005, 5:45 pm
I mix duck sauce, a little oil, spices (onion powder, garlic powder, anything really) , mix it all together and spread over chicken and bake.

1stimer

Post Thu, Mar 17 2005, 2:00 pm
1. cut up potatoes, put in pan, chicken on top and spread with Heinz barbq sauce. cover and cook for 1 and 1/2 hours on 350 - it's yum.

2. put thin slices of garlic underneath skin of chicken, sprinkle w/ salt, pepper and juice of lemon, bake covered for hour, spread honey mustard and grill for ten min.

proudmommy0f4

Post Mon, Mar 28 2005, 2:36 pm
I'm late on this one, but I make roast chicken even simpler! Clean the chicken, rub it with a little bit of oil and sprinkle with a bit of pepper and salt. Leave the pan uncovered and roast it at 400F for about an hour. (Check for doneness and leave it in a bit longer if necessary). Mmmm. You do have to leave the skin on for this one, or it will dry out.

Sarah

mimsy7420

Post Thu, Jun 08 2006, 12:09 pm
My mothers recipe:

quarter potatoes and/or sweet potatoes and put in roasting pan. Put one whole chicken in the pan and sprinkle garlic on both sides of chicken and on potatoes. Put a little water in the bottom of the pan. Roast at 375 for an hour each side uncovered. After 2 hours cover the pan with foil and put back in the oven and turn the oven off. I try to time it so it's ready exactly before shabbos starts. And then it sits in the oven until DH comes back from shul on friday night. Serve when DH comes home from shul!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey