Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Question for City Mini owners: Plastics rings on seat?

menucha

Post Mon, May 30 2011, 2:28 am
On the seat of my city mini are two half circle black plastic clips. One on each side of the inside of the seat. What are those for??? Anyone know? I was thinking maybe I could attach a harness to them, so when I carry the stroller I can put the weight on my shoulder instead of all in just one hand. It's not so easy to carry the baby and the stroller at the same time .

intrigued

Post Mon, May 30 2011, 2:57 am
Are you talking about the clips attached to the straps? Thats to hold the straps together.

menucha

Post Mon, May 30 2011, 4:58 pm
intrigued wrote:
Are you talking about the clips attached to the straps? Thats to hold the straps together.

No, that's not what I mean. The things I'm talking about are attached to the seat of the stroller. One on each side. Anyways, I clipped a carrying strap on to them for shlepping the stroller. It seems to work fine. Just curious what the main purpose of them really is.

intrigued

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 3:47 am
Do you mean the grey piece that you can pull out? That is meant to attach a bar.

amother

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 6:09 am
I put a tag there with my info so people will know who to return the stroller to in case it got lost.

intrigued

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 8:06 am
Menucha you got me all curious and I discovered it finally! Never noticed them before and that is probably because I barely fold mine. It makes alot of sense it is there to hold when it is folded.

menucha

Post Fri, Jun 03 2011, 1:29 am
intrigued wrote:
Menucha you got me all curious and I discovered it finally! Never noticed them before and that is probably because I barely fold mine. It makes alot of sense it is there to hold when it is folded.

lol Smile

So you see the plastic ring things I was referring to? I hope it's ok that I attached the strap to it. I don't want to damage it. I can't figure what else they would be for. It really does help me with carrying it up 4 floors with my baby in hand amongst other stuff!

menucha

Post Fri, Jun 03 2011, 1:30 am
amother wrote:
I put a tag there with my info so people will know who to return the stroller to in case it got lost.

That's a really great idea. I'll have to do the same.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics